ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will there be $60 tickets left for the public sale? Return to archive
May 20th, 2005 12:15 PM
NeilJam Does anyone know if all the $60 tickets for a show could be sold thru the presale? I did not see the Pirates presale for Pittsburgh until the $60 tickets were gone. Do they save some of the tickets at this level for the public sale?

Sorry for posting this again. I just hope someone in the know can answer this. Maybe someone who got tickets for shows for which the public sale has already begun will know.

May 20th, 2005 01:06 PM
Maxlugar I just got two Ticky's at $60 each for Charlottesville. Public sale.

Mmmmm...cheap...Tickyyyys...

[Edited by Maxlugar]
May 20th, 2005 01:22 PM
Dan no, only a small percentage of seats are allocated for presale and there is really no incentive to offer the cheap seats first for the presales. Just be sure to click best available for $60 not best available and work fast. There only a handful of the cheapest seats to begin with and I am sure all the Pearl Jam fans will go for those right off the bat. You could probably go to 4 Pearl Jam shows up front with a date for the same cost as going to the Stones/PJ on the floor alone.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour