ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Scott Stadium Almost Gone Return to archive
May 20th, 2005 10:41 AM
gimmekeef Public sale on for 40 minutes.Stadium show..best available in top nose bleeds at $60....is all thats left...
May 20th, 2005 10:54 AM
Dan I just pulled

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description
532 O Full Price Tickets US $95.00 US $15.60
PRICE LEVEL 3
UPPER LEVEL SEATING

But at this stage there are still a lot of tickets tied up by people just looking. And WOW a 12 ticket limit! College kids are notorious for buying way too many tickets. Pretty sure thats who I got my $5 Cure and Pixies tickets from last year.
May 20th, 2005 10:58 AM
gimmekeef Didnt notice the 12 tix limit.That will have a big impact especially as you say if people are pulling 12 just to look then turn em back...Still looks like a strong stadium sale though...
May 20th, 2005 11:07 AM
Chuck I live about two minutes from Scott Stadium and there ain't no way in hell I'm going to go see the Stones with a bunch of rich UVA faggots. They'll turn you in to the cops if you fire up a joint, and there's a good chance that S.African hack Dave Mathews will crash the gig and fuck up another Stones song.

I'll gladly travel hours to see them in a REAL city with REAL people.

FUCK CHARLOTTESVILLE
May 20th, 2005 11:38 AM
Maxlugar If you've ever thought to yourself, "Gee, I'd like to buy that guy Macky a beer", you will have a chance to do so at a bar before this show.

Really!!!

M!
May 20th, 2005 12:35 PM
nankerphelge Any rich UVA faggot gives me a hard time about my Stonesin' is gonna get his Izod sweater ripped from around his pencil neck, shoved directly up his ass, and set on fire. I shall then swing his ablazen ass around like a giant sparkler and toss him out the stadium!

I will be available for beers too!
May 20th, 2005 01:42 PM
Maxlugar Nanky!

I'll buy you a beer then, THEN!, you buy me a beer!

Repeat process 20 times...

We are so F'ing cool, Nanks!

See ya there!!!!!
May 20th, 2005 01:48 PM
gimmekeef No pairs left...any price range...Damn it was hoping to join you crazos..drink some beer and bash some rich college sweater wearing a-holes!......Rock on Boys!
May 20th, 2005 07:12 PM
time is on my side No singles left. Appears to be sold out at this time which, of course, is always subject to change depending on whether or not more tickets became available at a later date.
May 21st, 2005 05:20 PM
Cant Catch Me Check this out. I found it too late to take advantage of it, but you or I or anybody could have used this to buy tickets during the UVA presale for Charlottesville. Pretty stupid, huh, putting the "code" on the Internet? And the codeword is pretty obvious too, I mean, "Cavaliers," who woulda' thought of that?

http://www.suuva.org/
May 21st, 2005 10:50 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Yeah, I just looked at Ticketmaster and wasn't able to pull any singles, so I suppose it's sold out. I figured it would, but not that fast! The cool thing is that after buying two tickets, I then won a pair from a local rock station. They are suppose to be the stage tickets, but I'll believe it when I actually have them in my hand. When I called Friday, they were waiting to be printed. UM just curious what a stage ticket would actually look like, maybe a special logo or something?
May 22nd, 2005 09:56 AM
gimmekeef Congrats Happy!..the first confirmation that stage tix are offered I think.Let us know what the tix show as far as printing etc.That would be handy info..
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour