ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pics Wanted!!! Return to archive
May 19th, 2005 07:58 PM
Marianne Can anyone send me or send me in the direction of some quality, possibly colour pics from "The Rolling Stones Rock 'n' Roll Circus" DVD? "Gimme Shelter" pics?

All I can find are the dinky little pics from google that are tiny. Does anyone know where I could find some good ones, mainly of Mick?

Help me out if you can!
May 19th, 2005 08:14 PM
gypsy
quote:
Marianne wrote:
Can anyone send me or send me in the direction of some quality, possibly colour pics from "The Rolling Stones Rock 'n' Roll Circus" DVD? "Gimme Shelter" pics?

All I can find are the dinky little pics from google that are tiny. Does anyone know where I could find some good ones, mainly of Mick?

Help me out if you can!

I have an idea! How about you buy said DVD's and do your own screencaps via camcorder or some screencapture program you can download for free on the internet?
Thank me later.
May 19th, 2005 08:27 PM
Marianne I do have the said DVD's, but I don't have the equipment to do screencaps. I was just wondering if anyone knew any sites with these pics or had any they could share of their own.
May 20th, 2005 10:15 AM
FotiniD If you got a DVD player on your PC, it's a piece of cake to have screencaps. Just play it on a player that supports this (is there anyone that doesn't?) like PowerDVD and hit the camera button
May 20th, 2005 10:34 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
If you got a DVD player on your PC, it's a piece of cake to have screencaps. Just play it on a player that supports this (is there anyone that doesn't?) like PowerDVD and hit the camera button

I thought capturing pictures with PowerDVD and most of the applications for this purpose wasn's allowed anymore.
May 20th, 2005 03:09 PM
Marianne I know, but I don't have that stuff. Could anyone else do it for me? If not, that's okay.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour