ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last chance to order your Rocks Off t-shirt Return to archive
May 19th, 2005 11:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today was supposed to be the last day to order and pay via PayPal; however, it will be tomorrow as I will make the purchase order this Saturday.

IMPORTANT: Those who are planning to order paying by cash/mail or in other way you have today and tomorrow to order. I will trust you and will order your t-shirt and send them when the payment is received, all other will be shipped next week, as soon as I receive the t-shirts

The project was not as big as expected based on the votes we got. Many of you voted but not ordered and the intention of the votes, if you remember, was to know about the interest in this project.

So please if you are interested in one or more t-shirts this is your last chance.

Just reply this message or send an e-mail to [email protected] specifying

• Model.
  • Size.
  • How are you going to pay.

This was the last call

For more information about this project and to see the models please see this thread: http://novogate.com/board/968/211337-1.html
May 19th, 2005 12:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the list of those who voted and many of them already ordered, (but didn'd delete them from the list) so if you want the tee but at this moment don't have a PayPal account or don't have enough money or don't have time to pay, etc please reply or e-mail me with design, size and promise of payment, as I'm going to order the tees this SATURDAY

1. akissaway
2. AlexStone
3. Angiegirl
5. BillyBoll
6. Charlotte
8. Cucho
9. egon
10. eharms325
11. Estela
12. exile
13. Fabio Hot Stuff
14. FotiniD
15. Gazza
16. Gimme Shelter
17. Glencar
19. gypsy
20. Hannalee
21. headshrinker
22. Ignacio
23. Irina
24. Jacques
25. jaggergurl
26. Joey
28. Jumacfly
29. kath
30. L&A
31. LadyJane
32. Lazy Bones
33. littleredrooster
34. Lucianito
35. Lurker 1
36. luxury1
37. mac_daddy
38. Madafaka
39. Marcelo Quatraro
40. MarthaMyDear
42. Maxmeister
43. Mickijaggeroo
44. mickmask
45. Monkey Woman
46. Moonisup
47. moy
48. Nellcote
49. oscuro
50. padre
51. parmeda
52. Phog
54. Poplar
55. Riffhard
56. rogerriffin
57. scope
58. Sir Stonesalot
60. Some Guy
61. stewed & Keefed
62. Stones Fan, Gar
63. Tom
64. Trey Krimsin
65. VoodooChileInWOnderl
66. Zeeta
May 19th, 2005 12:26 PM
voodoopug see that,

I didnt even vote, yet i ordered!
May 19th, 2005 12:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes Voodoopug, the world needs more people like you

Those who voted please order
May 19th, 2005 01:26 PM
Nellcote Thanks Voodoo, just completed this!
May 19th, 2005 01:48 PM
56DeSoto Pardon if this has already been answered somewhere, I've been out of town. Are the tees only available in guy sizes? Even men's smalls make me feel like I'm David Byrne in that giant suit.
May 19th, 2005 03:53 PM
SheRat Voodoo, speaking for myself, I've wanted to order, but I keep getting stuck on the fact that I have no clue what either t-shirt says--on front and back--you can't read what they say, and I haven't had time to go looking for old threads to see the original designs.

Can you tell me what they say or post pics where this is clearer?
May 19th, 2005 04:01 PM
LadyJane SR--I'm fairly certain the caption is "Keithfucious says Rocks Off rules you bastards."

We MUST have these for Chicago, no????

LJ.
May 19th, 2005 04:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
IMPORTANT: Those who are planning to order paying by cash/mail or in other way you have today and tomorrow to order. I will trust you and will order your t-shirt and send them when the payment is received, all other will be shipped next week, as soon as I receive the t-shirts
[*] Model.
[*] Size.
[*] How are you going to pay.
[/list]
This was the last call[/b]

PO Box??????
Anyway is a US Postal money order ok?
Is my credit any good???? If it is I'll take 20.
One medium shirt. Design 2.

May 19th, 2005 09:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
56DeSoto wrote:
Pardon if this has already been answered somewhere, I've been out of town. Are the tees only available in guy sizes? Even men's smalls make me feel like I'm David Byrne in that giant suit.

It's the regular US sizes, I think I can order men and women designs.

May 19th, 2005 09:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
SheRat wrote:
Voodoo, speaking for myself, I've wanted to order, but I keep getting stuck on the fact that I have no clue what either t-shirt says--on front and back--you can't read what they say, and I haven't had time to go looking for old threads to see the original designs.

Can you tell me what they say or post pics where this is clearer?

Yes, as LadyJane already answered is Keithfucius Say" and then "Rocks Off Rules you bastards" in "design 2" it is written in the cartoon caption

In "Design 1" it is just below the "Keithfucius say"

May 19th, 2005 09:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

PO Box??????
Anyway is a US Postal money order ok?
Is my credit any good???? If it is I'll take 20.
One medium shirt. Design 2.

Yes, PO Box is ok, I can clear US checks with a charge and no charge if the total of checks are more than $100 USD

I will make one medium design 2 for you

Payments now are

1.- PayPal
2.- Registered cash in US dolars or Euros to my home or PO Box
3.- US checks

May 20th, 2005 12:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Yes Voodoopug, the world needs more people like you

Those who voted please order

you are too kind....but sadly, the world can barely handle one of me....did my package arrive to you yet? i sent it 1.5 weeks ago!!!!
May 20th, 2005 01:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:

Yes, PO Box is ok, I can clear US checks with a charge and no charge if the total of checks are more than $100 USD

I will make one medium design 2 for you

I'll mail it out Sat AM. But what is the mailing adress????
May 20th, 2005 03:26 AM
padre Kick me. Yes, I voted, but sadly I'm right now so fucking broke that I really cannot afford even a t-shirt. Cool shirts, though.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour