ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Americans going abroad for shows? Return to archive
May 18th, 2005 05:24 PM
edithgrove Did you purchase a "fan club" membership? If so, are you saving your "member privilege" for tickets abroad, or perhaps purchasing another membership for later use?
May 18th, 2005 05:46 PM
charlotte I will be taking a group of college students to Italy next summer. The dates are not yet final but I am planning on going to at least one but hoping for 2 or 3 in Europe.
May 18th, 2005 05:51 PM
kahoosier Count me in as an American that is hoping to travel! I want to do Mexico City, hope tha they do China, and am looking forward to some time in Europe, summer 2006.

However, even tho we are legally a trust territory, i kind of live abroad any way!
May 19th, 2005 01:23 AM
T&A likely will trek to Europe - maybe England/Ireland in '06
May 19th, 2005 01:58 AM
marko Anyone coming to Finland,they´ll do indoor show here.Hartwall arena.
May 19th, 2005 03:38 AM
CHIEFMOON I'm aiming at the following:

Canada,England,Ireland,China.

would not mind the following as well:

Mexico, Argentina, Israel and Dubai.

May 19th, 2005 09:13 AM
FPM C10 A bit of advice - pretend you're Canadian.

My buddy Brownie just got back from Italy. He got sick of hearing "What the fuck is wrong with your country?" everywhere he went. Saying "I didn't vote for that idiot" doesn't help because that's what EVERYONE says.

Ever since he came out of the closet and admitted he was gay, no one likes him anymore! Damned closed-minded homophobes!
May 19th, 2005 09:44 AM
Gazza Is that why he's called "Brownie" ???
May 19th, 2005 10:10 AM
corgi37 Americans should go abroad to broaden their outlook on the world.

But, i recommend giving Iraq a miss for the next 20 years.

Just send the poor people and the in-breds.

You know, like you did in 'nam.

Aint no Clinton's or Bush's in Nam.

Heaps of "Bubba's" who love shrimp though.

P.S. Is that harsh? I dont mean to be. My Mummy is going to Yank land soon. Well, she is sorta. In Canada now. NYC soon! The "Mummy Corgi37 tour 05 is under way! And, no fooling, she's going to Nebraska!
May 19th, 2005 10:44 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Is that why he's called "Brownie" ???

Oh, Brownie's not gay. At least I don't think he is. I was talking about George Bush and his Saudi boytoy.

May 19th, 2005 11:16 AM
J.J.Flash This Fleabit is among my TOP 10 Joey. Always providing this brilliant pictures.

"So picturesque Ronnie"
May 19th, 2005 11:40 AM
glencar He's an ass. Everything always turns political. I will be going to Ireland or England & possibly S. America.
May 19th, 2005 11:51 AM
FPM C10
May 20th, 2005 03:34 PM
T&A having traveled twice overseas in the past 10 months, I can attest that Bush is universally hated. Admittedly, my exposure is limited to Ireland (including the North). But, there at least there is clear separation of understanding that there's a diff between American policy and (at least right-minded) Americans. We were absolutely embraced - no need for falsely identifying yourself as a Canadian. That may be different in other countries...can't say for sure.
[Edited by T&A]
[Edited by T&A]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour