ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hahtfud 08/26/05 who's going? Return to archive
May 18th, 2005 01:37 PM
Nellcote I'm in.....Section B-4 on the floor...
May 18th, 2005 01:44 PM
Saint Sway I'm in!!

I couldnt get squat for the opener in Boston so I went for this. Just need to see a show ASAP

I got a pair in C3 at $160 & a pair in the 4th row in front of Keith (my hero) for $400.

I cant believe I did that!!! What was I thinking?? I think I'll sell the ones up front bc I really cant afford it and hopefully there will be a B-stage in the back.

anyway. Pregame should be nuts! Looking forward to it.
May 18th, 2005 02:48 PM
luxury1 Nellcote!! It is the tour of the stadiums for you!! I am not having such great luck. Well, I guess I shouldnt complain. Good (not GREAT) seats for Giants and Wachovia so far. I am just in shock because how much I have spent so far.........and the theatre shows are yet to be announced. And wait'll the "stadium seats on stage" fiacso begins. Christ. I am gonna go for that gimmick big time, I just know it.
THrobby and I will most likely show up for the festivities on AUg 21--regardless of having tix in our hands. WIsh me luck.
On with the show......
May 18th, 2005 03:04 PM
Nellcote Luxy, it's the 3 yr itch!
This Hahtfud should be a good one, Friday night, summa, WTF?
I've been very fortunate, to date I've spent less than last tour, however, I guess it's early yet..
I passed on Giants so far, however, this tour has the potential to suck me in for more...
Christ, must be karma, as I type this the internet station I've got on is playing Brown Sugar...
We'll see you in Bahston, stick around for Fenway II as well..

Make it to Hahtfud- 1st Tailgate of the tour!!!
[Edited by Nellcote]
May 18th, 2005 05:17 PM
lotsajizz if Hartford's anything like last tour...you're in for the show of your life!!! I, alas, will be Fenway that night for the Tigers game, a previous commitment as fortune would have it (sigh)

Harford '02 was one of their few consecutive shows....Mick and the boys were actually better without the night off...they started late and at midnight the 'Rambler' was the appropiate encore---the best of some fifteen times I've seen the boys
May 18th, 2005 08:03 PM
Bob Tamp Im in. Scored great seats in section A3. Im doing the first 3 shows of the tour, and then sitting it out unless they come back to the Boston area for an arena show.

I also hope I can go back to London in 2006 like I did for Licks. Finances are always a concern.

I will also be pissed if the new album isnt out by the time the tour starts. I really would like to hear 4 to 5 new songs. If it's the same old show, three shows in a row might bore the piss out of me.
May 18th, 2005 10:27 PM
glencar I'm in Section B3!
May 21st, 2005 10:46 AM
luxury1 Me too! Me too! I keep saying I am only going to one stadium show, and then, well, people like throbby and nellcote, are like "hey, its a Friday night, its the Stones" so there we are --4 shows later. We will be in Sec 123, row 4,--looks to be good seats for 160.
See yous there.
May 21st, 2005 01:45 PM
littleredrooster Nellie, Hatfud TOO ???
You are becoming a New England Stones Piggy !!!!!

Oink, Oink, OINK !!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour