ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kylies' cancer Return to archive
May 17th, 2005 01:56 PM
keith_tif http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050517/325/fiygz.html

It's a sad news. I hope she will this disease! She's friendly and gorgeous!

I'm sure that she will win this fight!

She's courageous!
May 17th, 2005 02:05 PM
Everybody s Lucifer strange to discuss such private matters on a Stones board
May 17th, 2005 02:06 PM
magicwoman Yea i read it on a Dutch forum.That Kylie has cancer.How sad.Kylie is to young to have cancer
May 17th, 2005 02:07 PM
Joey
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Yea i read it on a Dutch forum.That Kylie has cancer.How sad.Kylie is to young to have cancer

She's DEFINITELY one HOT PIECE OF ASS !!!!!!!!

http://www.pollstar.com/news/viewnews.pl?NewsID=4003

[ Edited by Christi Shake ]
[Edited by Joey]
May 17th, 2005 07:31 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Joey wrote:

She's DEFINITELY one HOT PIECE OF ASS !!!!!!!!

http://www.pollstar.com/news/viewnews.pl?NewsID=4003

Amen Joey.
May 18th, 2005 10:13 AM
corgi37 She's here in Melbourne right now. Goes in to hospital very soon (if not already). Her birthday is Saturday. Her tour of Oz was virtually a sell-out.

She can now be an advert against boob-jobs.

Gotta tell ya's, the whole of Oz in in freaking shock!
May 18th, 2005 10:23 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

I will say a prayer for her this evening ......

[Edited by Joey]
May 18th, 2005 10:25 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
She's here in Melbourne right now. Goes in to hospital very soon (if not already). Her birthday is Saturday. Her tour of Oz was virtually a sell-out.

same over here, actually!

Main TV news story all of yesterday and the main front page everywhere today.

Everyone seems to like Kylie for one reason or another.

Hope she makes a full recovery
[Edited by Gazza]
May 18th, 2005 10:56 AM
egon
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Kylie is to young to have cancer

everyone is too young to have cancer
May 18th, 2005 11:00 AM
gimmekeef Or too old....we spend billions with G-hads and wars..yet cant cure cancer.....What a fucked up world...Hope she makes it 100%...
May 18th, 2005 11:16 AM
corgi37 Yeah, i like her. her music sucks, her gay following is plain annoying, but she is so cute! And, though rich as shit, still seems pretty down to earth.

But, "Cant get you out of my head" would simply HAVE to qualify as the perfect pop song i have heard in 10 years. I cant fault it.

I bet her sister is shitting bricks! She's probably up to tit-job number 4 by now.
May 18th, 2005 11:19 AM
egon corgi,

if i come over, will you take me to a kylie concert?
we can stand in the back and drink fosters.
May 18th, 2005 11:29 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

But, "Cant get you out of my head" would simply HAVE to qualify as the perfect pop song i have heard in 10 years. I cant fault it.

true!! with "Toxic" from Britney , I agree Corgi...
May 18th, 2005 11:40 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

... her gay following is plain annoying

There is a reason for her gay following

Joey Foster ! ™

May 18th, 2005 12:08 PM
Martha Huh? I've never even heard of this person.
May 19th, 2005 10:03 AM
corgi37 Egon - her Oz tour is cancelled until further notice.

And, when you get here, i will teach you that you do not, under any circustances, buy a man, girl, trained koala, a Fosters!!

VB or die, mate.

P.S. When you lob in Melbourne, i will shout you a VB in the pub Jagger played his "sneaky" show during his '88 solo tour.
May 19th, 2005 10:04 AM
corgi37 oop! Spelt circumstances wrong.

But, dont ya think, circustances is kinda a cool word?
May 19th, 2005 10:11 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
oop! Spelt circumstances wrong.

But, dont ya think, circustances is kinda a cool word?

Corgi is TRULY : " THE KING " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazzy Joe ! ™
May 19th, 2005 10:33 AM
exile
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
P.S. When you lob in Melbourne, i will shout you a VB in the pub Jagger played his "sneaky" show during his '88 solo tour.

Hey Jagger also did a sneaky gig in Kings Cross in my home town Sydney in 88
its on the TV special
where did he do the gig in melbourne?

I saw him at Sydney Entertainment centre I was 16 it was my first proper concert ever went too,,,,very fond memories
May 19th, 2005 10:44 AM
Gazza
quote:
exile wrote:

Hey Jagger also did a sneaky gig in Kings Cross in my home town Sydney in 88
its on the TV special
where did he do the gig in melbourne?

Richmond Corner Hotel.

The band (billed as The Brothers of Sodom!) did a few songs at the Kardomah Cafe in Sydney just before the tour.

I actually thought the 'club show' songs in that TV special were from Richmond, however?
May 19th, 2005 10:36 PM
corgi37 It is indeed the Corner Hotel in the Jagger Oz tour video. This little black duck was there!

The main concert itself states it is Sydney, but i am damn sure it was a Melbourne gig. It was simply called the Tennis Centre then.

Original name, huh?

And, in 2003, the Stones played at the same joint, now called Rod Laver Arena.

The little Sydney show he did was with some honky tonking punk country band as the support act, but buggered if i can remember their name. This band had the residency (How's this for memory - I am sure it was a Wednesday night). I remember the tubby singer saying "Not often you get Jagger to support you" - hyuk-hyuk.

May 20th, 2005 12:59 AM
Child of the Moon Not exactly a fan, but I do hope Kylie gets well. Breast cancer is a bitch, man. I've lost a few friends and relatives to it.

Anyone ever see the horrible "Street Fighter" movie based on the video games? Kylie played a rather decent Cammy opposite Jean-Claude Van Damme's vomit-inducing Guile. She deserves kudos for that.
May 20th, 2005 10:25 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:

Anyone ever see the horrible "Street Fighter" movie based on the video games? Kylie played a rather decent Cammy opposite Jean-Claude Van Damme's vomit-inducing Guile. She deserves kudos for that.

Haha, that movie is hilarious
May 20th, 2005 10:31 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
It is indeed the Corner Hotel in the Jagger Oz tour video. This little black duck was there!

The main concert itself states it is Sydney, but i am damn sure it was a Melbourne gig. It was simply called the Tennis Centre then.

Original name, huh?

And, in 2003, the Stones played at the same joint, now called Rod Laver Arena.

The little Sydney show he did was with some honky tonking punk country band as the support act, but buggered if i can remember their name. This band had the residency (How's this for memory - I am sure it was a Wednesday night). I remember the tubby singer saying "Not often you get Jagger to support you" - hyuk-hyuk.

Mick's band opened at the Kardomah Cafe for a band called The Johnnys....(for those of you unfamiliar with Brit and Aussie slang, that would be like calling a US band The Rubbers..)

The "Deep Down Under" Tv special broadcast on Channel 9 in Australia comes from the show in Melbourne on 15th October, with a couple of songs from the Richmond club show on 19th October.
[Edited by Gazza]
May 21st, 2005 09:14 AM
corgi37 Thanks Gazza. The Johnnys. Man, they went no where! I gotta find my ticket stub for Jaggers tour. I cant recall what night i went (though Tuesday rings a bell). Great show. I was 14 rows from the front, on the floor, but got to the front row by the end. My mate and i got a bucket of water thrown over us. Simon Baker! What ever happened to him? He was stunning. Satriani was actually shit. Never fitted in with the material. But, when he got to do a little solo thing, it was just plain bad. Most of us Aussies knew we were getting treated like suckers. I mean, Jagger didnt tour anywhere else really, except Japan. Couldnt/wouldnt come here with the Stones though! Took another 7 years before i finally saw them.

Kylie got operated on today, but no word yet. There is a shit-load of press camped outside her families mansion. Oliva Newton John is all over the place lending support. I tell ya's, for some one nearly 60, she is freaking hot!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour