ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Finally: Order your Rocks Off tee now Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 19th, 2005 12:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm copying this message here and in a floating thread as it's tha last time, not "could be" but the definitive last time.

Today was supposed to be the last day to order and pay via PayPal; however, it will be tomorrow as I will make the purchase order this Saturday.

IMPORTANT: Those who are planning to order paying by cash/mail or in other way you have today and tomorrow to order. I will trust you and will order your t-shirt and send them when the payment is received, all other will be shipped next week, as soon as I receive the t-shirts

The project was not as big as expected based on the votes we got. Many of you voted but not ordered and the intention of the votes, if you remember, was to know about the interest in this project.

So please if you are interested in one or more t-shirts this is your last chance.

Just reply this message or send an e-mail to [email protected] specifying

• Model.
  • Size.
  • How are you going to pay.

This was the last call

May 19th, 2005 02:12 PM
Nellcote Ordered & Complete!
Thanks to all who participated in this effort
I shall be wearing this Wicked Pissa Tee proudly @ the Triple Troika...
of Stones Stadium Shows starting in BEANTOWN this August.
SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
May 19th, 2005 02:57 PM
Poplar
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Initials C.W. in Sacramento? Is that you Poplar?

damn toot'n, that's me! can't wait to sport my shirt out around town!
May 19th, 2005 09:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
EDITED MAY 19, 2005 9:30 ET

Now you can pay with:

1.- PayPal
2.- Registered cash in US dolars or Euros to my home or PO Box
3.- US checks

So just let me know how you're going to pay and I will consider the tee as a purchase order with pending payment. Tees will be delivered when payment is received.

All who paid via PayPal will get them immediately

May 20th, 2005 12:14 PM
Jacques Hi Gerardo
the project is BIG but as often more intentions than acts. Sorry for that. But many thanks for doeing this
May 20th, 2005 01:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Indeed Jacques but now we have orders for 29 of design 1 and 26 of design 2 and some promises so we're going to make 40 of each design and the screens and positives will be destroyed. I will put one of each design on eBay just to see what happens and keep the rest for futures orders but it's time to make them
May 21st, 2005 04:09 PM
kath i can hardly wait to see mine come in the mail!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour