ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Finally: Order your Rocks Off tee now Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 6th, 2005 11:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
EDITED MAY 19, 2005 9:30 ET

Now you can pay with:

1.- PayPal
2.- Registered cash in US dolars or Euros to my home or PO Box
3.- US checks

So just let me know how you're going to pay and I will consider the tee as a purchase order with pending payment. Tees will be delivered when payment is received.

All who paid via PayPal will get them immediately

After a lot of activities like preliminary designs by Exile and this Voodoo boy, some polls, counting votes, quoting, costing and quality evaluation - everything is ready to deliver tees to the world!!

Here’s the deal folks

There are two designs only.

Sizes are small, medium, large and extra large. Sorry not XXL or shoulder lap sizes but if someone needs one please send a blank and it will be stamped.

DESIGN 1

Design by Exile

One ink per side, front in red and back in black

This is just $13.00 USD

DESIGN 2

Design by Voodoo

Color selection plus two additional colors on both sides.

This is just $18.00 USD

You need to add shipping: It is important to note that the charge will be just the actual shipping as the envelope and handling will be free. You will be able to verify the shipping charge in your envelope and using this currency conversion if you have doubts about it.

The following figure shows the shipping for ONE tee-shirt, if you want to order more than one please check the following shipping rates considering the weight of one tee is 350 g. SHIPPING RATES FOR MORE TEES

This is first class, high-priority registered air-mail if you don’t want registered mail please deduct $1.60 USD. Sorry, international postage is expensive.

Important: 100% guaranteed. If you don’t receive the tee you’ll get total refund including shipping. If you don’t like the tee quality (the design is here) just return it and you’ll get refund of the tee but not the shipping.

If we get a lot of orders, we will have a reduction in costs so maybe we will refund some money... or make a trivia or a lottery

For the time being the only way to pay is via PayPal to [email protected], if you want to pay in a different way please e-mail me to the same address.

Delivery time: We will wait one week and a half to receive orders and then we will ship next Saturday. Maybe we will make extra tees, they will be delivered next Saturday after your payment is received.

If we get some “profit” from this, it will used to cover expenses for this activities (including to keep the screens as they are reused unless you pay for them) and of course the to cover a small portion of the website costs.

…Or probably to send this tee shirt to some of the fine girls here if and only if she fits 100% with this

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
May 6th, 2005 11:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Shipping to Mexico City is free but you will need to pick it up to my studio and or pay local fees
May 6th, 2005 11:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I want to thank LadyJane for helping with the votes counting and of course again to the always creative Exile

Check how creative he is here

http://www.exile.com.au/stones/
May 6th, 2005 11:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl and to Rogerriffin for helping to get several quotes
May 6th, 2005 11:58 PM
Poplar
SWEET!
May 7th, 2005 12:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Poplar!

BTW, Caption on the back of both designs is "Rocks Off rules you bastards"
May 7th, 2005 12:48 AM
LadyJane Voodoo..the Tee is finally reality.

We made this happen....you are welcome for all/any help. My honor.

I am so happy..and ready to order!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

LJ.
May 7th, 2005 05:16 AM
Monkey Woman Outstanding work! I just ordered mine. We'll be ready when the tour hits the world!
May 7th, 2005 07:12 AM
BillyBoll Voodoo

How big are the XL? I'm a big fella and need a VERY XL!
May 7th, 2005 07:48 AM
egon I'm gonna look so pretty this next tour!
May 7th, 2005 08:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
BillyBoll wrote:
Voodoo

How big are the XL? I'm a big fella and need a VERY XL!

It's the standar American XL size, let me see if I can get them locally (Voodoopug also requested XXL) and I will take them to the printers
May 7th, 2005 08:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks to Monkey Woman and Egon, currently some shirts will be in France soon

Please add a note in the PayPal payment about size and amount, Egon ordered the two designs and caluclated the shipping amount PERFECTLY !!

Just let me know the size, thanks in advance
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
May 7th, 2005 11:38 AM
Phog Thanks everybody!! Can't wait to get the shirt. My money has been sent.
May 7th, 2005 02:33 PM
stewed & Keefed Thank's Voodoo

Money Sent.
May 7th, 2005 02:41 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
[...]
Please add a not in the PayPal payment about size and amount, Egon ordered the two designs and caluclated the shipping amount PERFECTLY !!

[...]

So that's probably because he's ill....maybe a flu and for this matter, he is not drinking this weekend.

I feel his pain, I do.
May 8th, 2005 10:37 AM
egon ill, me?
not at all. i'm in tip-top shape.
and soon i'll be walking around really fashionable and shit.
May 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
LadyJane Mine have been ordered!!

I say we "sticky" this thread!!!

LJ.
May 9th, 2005 01:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl So far there are only 14 shirts to send if you want to pay via other way instead of PayPal, please let me know
May 9th, 2005 02:41 PM
kath oops i need xxl too if available, if not, xl will have to do, i'll just never be able to wash it!!!
May 9th, 2005 04:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
So far there are only 14 shirts to send if you want to pay via other way instead of PayPal, please let me know

did my PM's make sense voodoo?
May 9th, 2005 08:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, and the amount you paid is the right one as long as you send that XXL special designed tee
May 10th, 2005 12:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the list of the people who voted, later we had more and also in a very recent thread we had some more.

1. akissaway
2. AlexStone
3. Angiegirl
5. BillyBoll
6. Charlotte
8. Cucho
9. egon
10. eharms325
11. Estela
12. exile
13. Fabio Hot Stuff
14. FotiniD
15. Gazza
16. Gimme Shelter
17. Glencar
19. gypsy
20. Hannalee
21. headshrinker
22. Ignacio
23. Irina
24. Jacques
25. jaggergurl
26. Joey
28. Jumacfly
29. kath
30. L&A
31. LadyJane
32. Lazy Bones
33. littleredrooster
34. Lucianito
35. Lurker 1
36. luxury1
37. mac_daddy
38. Madafaka
39. Marcelo Quatraro
40. MarthaMyDear
42. Maxmeister
43. Mickijaggeroo
44. mickmask
45. Monkey Woman
46. Moonisup
47. moy
48. Nellcote
49. oscuro
50. padre
51. parmeda
52. Phog
54. Poplar
55. Riffhard
56. rogerriffin
57. scope
58. Sir Stonesalot
60. Some Guy
61. stewed & Keefed
62. Stones Fan, Gar
63. Tom
64. Trey Krimsin
65. VoodooChileInWOnderl
66. Zeeta
May 10th, 2005 02:47 AM
BillyBoll Voodoo

Any luck with getting XXL your end or should I try and get some from here and send them?
May 10th, 2005 07:05 AM
FotiniD Just a question, cause I haven't used PayPal in like ages.
Since I live in Greece, do I send the money in Euros or USD $? Are there any conversion fees?

Also, I'm still wondering about the sizes
How large is L and all that!
May 10th, 2005 08:28 AM
scope Money sent Gerardo. Great job to all in pullung this together, and not a moment too soon!
May 10th, 2005 09:11 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
scope wrote:
Money sent Gerardo. Great job to all in pullung this together, and not a moment too soon!

Thanks Scope!
May 10th, 2005 09:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Just a question, cause I haven't used PayPal in like ages.
Since I live in Greece, do I send the money in Euros or USD $? Are there any conversion fees?

Also, I'm still wondering about the sizes
How large is L and all that!

When doing payment via PayPal you have options of currency, choose USD and PayPal will make the currency conversion for you. Also you can make a conversion using this currency conversion

About sizes, the only thing I'm sure is the very same in the whole North America, these are two links I found but I'm not sure how reliable they are.

I will let you know the exact dimension soon, and since the price is the same we have PLENTY OF TIME to define sizes

http://www.sturgis.com/mall/tsizechart.html

http://www.folkcd.info/sizesconversation.php

May 10th, 2005 10:45 AM
L&A Great work, Voodoo, thanks !!!! Both look great, so I have to take both, size XL
May 10th, 2005 02:22 PM
Lazy Bones VChile, I sent you an e-mail re: XXL.

Cheers.
May 10th, 2005 02:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes I received both, payment and selected designs from both, L&A and LazyBones

THANKS!!

Just in time for the tour!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour