ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

London, January 1967 Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Being Jerry! (NSC) Return to archive
05-18-03 10:31 PM
CS JERRY GETS FLY-ON-THE-WALL TREATMENT

Jerry Hall is to follow in the footsteps of ex-husband Mick Jagger by allowing TV cameras to track her life for a new show.

She will present a series for BBC3, but viewers will also get a behind the scenes glimpse into her own life for Celebrity Gurus.

Hall will front three hour-long shows for the BBC digital channel to be screened in the autumn.

Jagger starred in a Channel 4 show, Being Mick, in 2001 which gave viewers a window into his world, including the build up to the release of his flop solo album Goddess In The Doorway.

Hall's shows will see her travelling between London, Bombay and Los Angeles.

A BBC spokesman said: "On the one hand we will show Jerry Hall behind the scenes and viewers will see how she lives the healthy lifestyle that she does. There will be interviews with her and the cameras follow her around.

"But she will also be seen looking at the lifestyles of other celebrities and examining things like homeopathy and spirituality."

Hall is soon to reprise her role in The Graduate on Broadway. She famously shed her clothes when appearing in the West End version.
05-18-03 10:45 PM
steel driving hammer I can't beleive today I spent 2 hours watching The Osbournes on MTV all the while imagining if it where The Jaggers. Ozzy's kids are fucked up for life! They're fat, uneducated, spoiled and still living at home. I remember Bill Cosby said that show is wrong for the youth of America and I agree fully. But yet I sat there and watched it for 2 hours thinking is this really sad.

I'd rather watch Anna Nicole and get a laugh.

Didn't Being Mick come out before The Osbournes?

I think Georgia May is going to shine the most out of all the Jagger kids.

She is the One.

05-19-03 09:14 AM
LadyJane
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

I'd rather watch Anna Nicole and get a laugh.

You got that right, Steelie.I watched an Anna Nicole marathon yesterday. I can't get enough of that train wreck. I laugh out loud until I cry!!

And forget The Osbournes and/or The Jaggers. I want to see The Richards'. Now THERE lies some potential!!

LadyJ.
05-19-03 11:31 AM
Mother baby
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I can't beleive today I spent 2 hours watching The Osbournes ......

I saw some of it but I had to leave the room when I saw Ozzie & Wife renew vows. I was so choked up you know.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003