ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

London, January 1967 Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger at the Four Seasons in Paris Return to archive
05-16-03 04:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Last Wednesday Mitri Sirin conducted an interview with Mick Jagger at the Four Seasons Hotel in Paris. This is an image from the interview, I'm looking for the text or more information to share

<

Thanks Jump and Nico!
05-16-03 04:58 PM
steel driving hammer Good to be here good to be anywhere!

I'll see if it's at RS.com
05-16-03 05:20 PM
parmeda Mick looks tired...
05-16-03 05:26 PM
telecaster He does look tired Pam

Steelie what is the name of my future ex-wife on your posts today?
05-16-03 06:10 PM
vampire For those who understand German (?) there�s something at the JUMP. Here�s the link:

http://www.jumpradio.de/build_index.html?/musik/inhalt_jagger.shtml

According the site "You find the complete interview here in a short time!"

By now you�ll find in there the pic Voodoo has posted &
the little text below:

JUMP Interview
Mick Jagger im Interview mit Mitri Sirin

Gestern Nachmittag in Paris im Hotel Four Seasons: JUMP AM NACHMITTAG Moderator Mitri Sirin trifft Mick Jagger! Im Interview spricht der Rolling Stone �ber seine Eindr�cke vom Fall der Mauer, sein Verh�ltnis zu Keith Richards, den Fu�ballfan Mick, die 70er bis 90er und Micks 60.Geburtstag. Und nat�rlich geht es um das von JUMP pr�sentierte Konzert in Leipzig am 20.Juni 2003...

[Edited by vampire]
05-16-03 08:25 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
telecaster wrote:
He does look tired Pam

Steelie what is the name of my future ex-wife on your posts today?

Just got off the phone with Mick and he asked me the same question!

She's Miss Argentina...

I can taste those legs btw.

Think you've been out done Parm! LOL!

Not by much though cause I know you have sexy legs, but...

Hot Legs are you pussy whipped!

Yer gonna need a shot of vitamin E, by the time you're finished with me!

Oh yeah baby.

05-16-03 09:27 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
vampire wrote:
Gestern Nachmittag in Paris im Hotel Four Seasons: JUMP AM NACHMITTAG Moderator Mitri Sirin trifft Mick Jagger! Im Interview spricht der Rolling Stone �ber seine Eindr�cke vom Fall der Mauer, sein Verh�ltnis zu Keith Richards, den Fu�ballfan Mick, die 70er bis 90er und Micks 60.Geburtstag. Und nat�rlich geht es um das von JUMP pr�sentierte Konzert in Leipzig am 20.Juni 2003...

Here's the global translation in English (although I think you got the idea already from the German piece, but still).

'Yesterday afternoon in the Four Seasons Hotel in Paris: 'Jump am nachmittag (Jump in the afternoon)' moderator Mitri Sirin meets up with Mick Jagger! In the interview the Rolling Stone talks about his impressions of the Fall of the Wall, his relationship with Keith Richards, the soccer-fan Mick, the Seventies till the Nineties and Mick's 60st birthday. And of course about the concert in Leipzig on June 20st 2003, which is presented by Jump.'

[Edited by Angiegirl]
05-16-03 09:37 PM
throbby Hey after all he is a wandering spirit, I would say very restless.
05-16-03 09:50 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Mick looks tired...

No he doesn't.

W/ all the drugs, wine, liquer, beer, cocaine, concerts, fame and any prescription drug he wants, he looks better than any other 60 year old I have seen.

IMO, he's still dancing so nice on stage!

Brittany Spears can't even shake a leg to him!

Not sounding gay but that's just the way it is!

Mick is still sexy, moves like a stud and kick in your stall all night.
05-17-03 06:06 AM
luxury1 My guess is that this interview/photo was taken the same day he had a visit with Luciana and Lucas, judging from his red sweater. Maybe he is tired from her relentless nagging, romping with Lucas, or quite possibly from throwing down with her--did you see the pics of them together? She is a big girl, much bigger than him. I think she could hurt him if she tried.
05-17-03 12:16 PM
vampire
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
My guess is that this interview/photo was taken the same day he had a visit with Luciana and Lucas, judging from his red sweater.(...)

Luxury1, I thought that as well. Btw, it�s the first time I see Mick dressing the same clothes, I mean, repeating it.

Hey AngieGirl: thanks for the translation.

[Edited by vampire]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003