ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

London, January 1967 Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jimmy rodgers blues blues blues Return to archive
05-15-03 08:49 PM
masoudi Thanks for all your help with the stones not on stones albums. I didnt want to sound like a complete numb nut as I know all the earlier songs provided by you all, ive just been abit slack buying the recent albums where they appear.

Does anyone know the three tracks mick and keith are on, on the Rodgers blues blues blues album??

And what is the best stones not on stones album song and I dont mean the solo albums. Id be interested to hear what the board thinks is the best guest song or tribute song they have done with another.

My vote The long black veil- Mick with the Chieftons
05-15-03 09:59 PM
vampire
quote:
masoudi wrote:
(...)
Does anyone know the three tracks mick and keith are on, on the Rodgers blues blues blues album??

Ok, here are:
- Trouble no More
- Don�t Start Me To Talkin�
- Goin�Away Baby

[Edited by vampire]
05-16-03 04:55 AM
dealer squealing Mr.Blue from Pay Pack and Follow, good stones non stones song!
05-16-03 12:14 PM
Jumacfly Hey Dealer, this record is a great non stones album: just 14; oh virginia, zulu warrior....i really love it..
cheers
ju
05-17-03 11:42 AM
sirfito I agree. Totally.
Best,
Fito

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003