ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

London, January 1967 Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where Are They Now?????? Return to archive
05-15-03 06:56 PM
telecaster Maxlugar

The Fat Naked Chick Who Crawled Her Way On Stage at Altamont

Boomhauer

Terence Trent Darby

Pete Best

Tony Sanchez

More Photos Of The Girls On This Board

The Guy Who Keith Wacked With His Tele Onstage In '81

Grace Slick

Rocky Dijon

Chip Monk

Heather Hughes (my high school babe, vavoom!)

The Girl That Was With Meredith Hunter at Altamont

The Girl Whom "Ruby Tuesday" Was Written For

John Paul Jones

Billy Squires Career

Traci Lords

Bay City Rollers

Keiths "Dan Armstrong" See-Thru Guitar From "Gimme Shelter"

Riffhard

Kay Parker

Keiths Nazi Staff Car

[Edited by telecaster]
05-15-03 10:36 PM
parmeda Maxlugar
>>> I have no idea Tele...

The Fat Naked Chick Who Crawled Her Way On Stage at Altamont
>>> It's been years, and NOW you wonder?

Boomhauer
>>> Again Tele...clueless.

Terence Trent Darby
>>> He's playing at BB King's Blues Club in New York City on May 28th.

Pete Best
>>> The PETE BEST BAND are scheduled to play in Switzerland on May 31st.

Tony Sanchez
>>> Can't say for sure, but last I heard he was in the deep back woods sling-shooting the birds with rolled up 100 dollar bills...LOL

More Photos Of The Girls On This Board
>>> You'll get more as soon as we see one of your lovely polaroids on the Super Blow thread... my toe is still tapping.

The Guy Who Keith Wacked With His Tele Onstage In '81
>>> Ya got me on this one...

Grace Slick
>>> Now she prefers a paintbrush to a microphone. Now painting professionally, her work has been very well received by collectors as well as critics.

Rocky Dijon
>>> Hey...now this guy could work the conga's

Chip Monk
>>> A graduate of Georgetown Law School...Nanky might know more.

Heather Hughes (my high school babe, vavoom!)
>>> Been to a reunion lately? You may be dissappointed, LOL.

The Girl That Was With Meredith Hunter at Altamont
>>> Patty Bredahoff...no clue

The Girl Whom "Ruby Tuesday" Was Written For
>>> Some say it was Anita that inspired the song. I could be wrong...

John Paul Jones
>>> Nothing...not a damn thing. Says it's nothing but rumors that he'll join Page & Plant for a reunion. What an ass...

Billy Squires Career
>>> Not much! Last performance was in Oct. 2001 for a NY firefighter's benefit.

Traci Lords
>>> You're killing me tele...

Bay City Rollers
>>> I shit you not...these guys are still the biggest "boy band" in Japan!

Keiths "Dan Armstrong" See-Thru Guitar From "Gimme Shelter"
>>> God, and the prick that snatched it only know for sure...

Riffhard
>>> Another one of our beloved that has gone astray...

Kay Parker
>>> Sorry Tele...I'm not touchin' this one either, LOL

Keiths Nazi Staff Car
>>> Didn't he smash that thing twice?
05-16-03 12:15 AM
sammy davis jr. From what I've heard, Page and Plant have basically excluded JPJ from the past two tours....by the way his Zooma album is superior to anything Page or Plant have done recently.
05-16-03 12:32 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Keiths Nazi Staff Car

immortilized in a song written by yours truly

also telly i'd add Soul Survivor to your list...where did that boy get to??
05-16-03 01:30 AM
Sir Stonesalot Woody played a clear body Dan on this past tour. In fact, at The Vet, he played a solo with it...about 8 inches from my face.

Dave Grohl also plays a clear body Dan.

I wouldn't worry much about Lugar....he has a history of disappearing for months at a time...only to return, rejuvenated, and better than ever.

Honestly, most of those other people I could care less about. Not to sound morbid or anything, but chances are that some of them are dead.
05-16-03 01:40 AM
gypsy Love your answers, parmy!
I've read that "Ruby Tuesday" is about Keith's then-girlfriend, Linda Keith. She left Keith for Jimi Hendrix...even 'lending' Jimi one of Keith's guitars. She ended up marrying John Porter. I have tried to do a few searches for her on the internet, but can't come up with much. I have two pictures of her on my Anita site.
05-16-03 02:19 AM
MidnightRambler Am I mistaken or was Maxlugar's loved one expecting a baby? That was some time ago so maybe he's busy with his new addition?
05-16-03 09:58 AM
telecaster Damn you guys are good.

gypsy I thought Ruby Tuesday was about an early groupie.
Who knows

Pam you get an A+, you track down Heather the old flame and I will fly you and the hubby to Toronto for The Stones
Long brown hair, 5'8", 36C+, last seen in and out of Jordache jeans. Of course that was in 1981, she might have changed just slightly

Glad to know I can still catch Terrence Trent Darby in concert, that is a can't miss show, eh?
[Edited by telecaster]
05-16-03 10:21 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Glad to know I can still catch Terrence Trent Darby in concert, that is a can't miss show, eh?

well i'd be interested to know how he's going

a bit of a lost opportunity was terrance

despite all the '80's synthy sounds "this is the hard line.." was excellent

"if we all get to heavan", indeed

he did a full out toally there take on "under my thunb"

he just kinda went all weird following the success of his debut...but what voice

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
05-16-03 11:02 AM
Sir Stonesalot TTD went bonkers in a slightly different way than say....Prince. I always felt that TTD was way overblown to begin with. His debut was a solid album...but it didn't make him the second coming of Elvis or anything. I guess TTD thought it did. Singers with a great voice are a dime a dozen. I have never lost any sleep over his demise.

I wonder where Riffhard is. He tends to disappear from time to time too. Must have taken a page from Maxy's book.

Tele...you would be amazed at what your old HS honeys turn into. Time is infinately less kind to women than men. I was going thru some old photos recently. I came across some pix of a former main squeeze...a blonde bombshell, real head turner. If she went on the Stern Show, they would play the "What A Piece Of Ass" song as she entered the studio. She very nearly became Mrs. Stonesalot...and if I hadn't joined the Army...she would have. Anyhow, I saw her recently, and she is now very average looking, and a bit on the chunky side. In fact, NONE of the "hot" chicks in my class fared out well over time. The perky boobs are droopy, those flat abs are now dinner rolls, and those tight asses are now the size of Montana. The funny part is that some of the "Not Hot" chicks now ARE hot. Late bloomers I guess. I guess what I'm saying Tele is...your memory of her then is probably much better than the reality of her today. If I were you, I'd just leave it that way.
05-16-03 11:35 AM
oldkr keith trashed the nazi staff car once , then anita was riding in it with tony sanchez and keylock and they smashed , and keith wouldnt pay to have it redone , theres a pic of it at www.oldkr.co.uk , then keefs cars

cheers

OLDKR
05-16-03 11:43 AM
telecaster
quote:
oldkr wrote:
keith trashed the nazi staff car once , then anita was riding in it with tony sanchez and keylock and they smashed , and keith wouldnt pay to have it redone , theres a pic of it at www.oldkr.co.uk , then keefs cars

cheers

OLDKR

oldkr thanks for the info. Keith had a 1978 Pontiac Trans Am??? Was that during his "Smokey and The Bandit" phase?
That really cracks me up, what is the story behind that one?
05-16-03 05:11 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Pam you get an A+, you track down Heather the old flame and I will fly you and the hubby to Toronto for The Stones
Long brown hair, 5'8", 36C+, last seen in and out of Jordache jeans. Of course that was in 1981, she might have changed just slightly

Thanks Tele

You have two options that I can think of off the top of my head to hunt down the braisen hussy Heather...

1. go to www.classmates.com and see if she is listed under your high school...

or, if she doesn't pop up in there...SS could be right in saying some of these poor souls could be dead. In that case...

2. go to
http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi
Type in her name...if she has passed, you will find out.

Your offer for the "finder's fee" is way too generous, Tele.
Hubby can stay at home...send me instead, LOL!
(...just kidding)

[Edited by parmeda]
05-16-03 05:29 PM
telecaster Thanks Pam I will check it out. She probably has a can the size of Texas now but I gottsta know.

Pam I moved from Wrigleyville out Aurora way.

Lets cocktail soon

Is the Boughton Inn still there??LOL
05-16-03 05:56 PM
luridchief Check out TTD's second album, NEITHER FISH NOR FLESH. It stiffed sales-wise, but it's a classic.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003