ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wolfmother Return to archive
19th May 2006 04:18 PM
monkey_man Has anyone heard these guys yet? They are 3 guys from Australia that have a kick ass Sabbath like sound to them.
19th May 2006 04:24 PM
Saint Sway I've heard the record.

Please stop comparing them to Sabbath!!!

the records pretty good but I'm so sick of reading them being compared to Zep and Sabbath. Give me a fucking break. They're OK. But no way they can be compared to those bands. Not nearly heavy enough to be Sabbath. I dont consider them heavy AT ALL. Its good rock though.
19th May 2006 05:41 PM
PeerQueer Yes, I too love it when women allow nature to take its course down there...free and unfettered of silly shaving and waxing!

Woof!
20th May 2006 10:45 AM
corgi37 Didnt i tell you fuckers abou them 6 months ago? I absolutely loved their 1st single "Minds eye", but now i cant bare to hear it. They are just too "fashionably retro". Right down to the side burns, afro, equipment, stage moves, and last of all, the songs. It actually annoys me, but thank Allah there are some young people getting into classic style rock again.

They have been huge here, and apparently are sensational live. But, you know, i reckon by this time next year, they'll be gone. Maybe they'll squeeze a 2nd cd, but i cant see them continuing by ripping off every cunt before them.

Guitar style of Towneshend.
Sounding like classic heavy bands SOOOO much.
The afro.
Retro style clips that are not "influenced" by bands like Floyd, but actually just downright fucking COPY them. They may find their own style, but whether they are allowed to develop, time will tell.

And, their success really shows the racial divide that is happening in my beloved Oz. They are 100% a whitey's band. The Asians, woggies (Italians, Greeks, Lebo's) and blacky types (Islanders, Africans) are just not interested in them at all.

We need another Hendrix to unify the world.

Still, good luck to them. About time some more Aussies hit the world.

Apart from our cunt ox ass licking Prime Minister.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)