ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: save the trees! Return to archive
18th May 2006 09:39 PM
Starbuck (reprinted from www.maxlugar.com....sorry about the repetition but we gotta move on this one!(

so anyway, ladies and gentlemen....

1. the rumors of me naming the latest wolke boy lance were false....a sad poke at humor...i do not want my boy to grow up to be a hippie biker devo fan . not that there's anyting wrong with that, but you get the picture. little connor flanery wolke is just fine, sleeping in a bassonette and pooping brown stuff now, not that tarry black stuff that came out the first few days after he was born and you had to scrape off with a brillo pad.

2. i'm actually writing to ask you all a favor: the camp that i grew up at, camp ojiketa, is being sold by camp fire and will most likely be snatched up by developers and turned into condos. if anyone has $5 million i could borrow towards the purchase of 70 acres on green lake in chisago, i would be much obliged. tony?

if not, could you all sign the save ojiketa petition at the petition site.com? here's the URL:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/969253261?ltl=1148002059

thanks! now back to your regularly scheduled mayhem.
18th May 2006 09:48 PM
pdog Yupie condos are being built all over SF. It's disgusting. I wouldn't mind so much if these idiot fools keep to their own bars and clubs. They literally have turned some of SF's oldest and coolest dive bars into velvet roped places. Save the tress is all good, but jesus, let's save our abilty to get dirty and drunk.
Petition signed!
18th May 2006 10:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Yupie condos are being built all over SF. It's disgusting. I wouldn't mind so much if these idiot fools keep to their own bars and clubs. They literally have turned some of SF's oldest and coolest dive bars into velvet roped places. Save the tress is all good, but jesus, let's save our abilty to get dirty and drunk.
Petition signed!

New slogan: "Delete All Yuppies!"
18th May 2006 10:22 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

New slogan: "Delete All Yuppies!"

At the least! UGH!
19th May 2006 12:56 AM
glencar I will kick in half a million to start. Who wit me?
19th May 2006 12:56 AM
glencar My neighbors the Boyles are expecting a boy. I sure hope he's not named "Lance" if ye catch my drift...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)