ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

May 1969... days before passing
Very special thanks to the annonimous donator ;)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: On the Elevator with Lemmy (nsc) Return to archive
May 12th, 2004 07:49 AM
UGot2Rollme Motorhead is staying at the same hotel as me here in Sao Paulo this week. I happened to walk into the hotel just as they were arriving - bags of cold beer, one guy (I think Lemmy's personal assistant) carrying a 3/4 full bottle of Jack, talking about needing to get some Smirnoff. I took the same elevator up with Lemmy - dressed in cowboy hat and boots... heading up to the private Executive suite floor. I didn't really know what if anything I should say because I don't know their music other than I know it's heavy and they've been together forever.

So, as I was walking out of the elevator, I just gave Lem the thumbs up and said "�ou rock man".. kind of lame, I know, but he smiled and gave me the nod.
May 12th, 2004 08:42 AM
egon does he look as scary in real life as he does on tv?
May 12th, 2004 09:41 AM
UGot2Rollme not as scary as I thought he'd look (except for the moles or whatever they are on his left cheek). He also looked in pretty good shape.
May 12th, 2004 09:50 AM
Sir Stonesalot Motorhead are one of my guilty pleasures in life. I even got an "Ace Of Spades" tattoo. I read Lemmy's book "White Line Fever".

I wouldn't have known what to say to him either.
May 12th, 2004 10:09 AM
sammy davis jr. Is that mole as big as his head yet? Dude, mix in a dermatologist. And a dentist as well.
May 12th, 2004 10:30 AM
Zeeta Lads, it ain't a mole - that's a fuckin huge wart - !!!!
May 12th, 2004 10:43 AM
egon zeeta, we're talking about lemmy's mole, not about lemmy himself.
May 12th, 2004 03:25 PM
Dan I have met Lemmy, Phil Campbell and original drummer Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor. Kinda hard to miss around L.A. Hung out at the studio in 99 with Phil Campbell. He is the absolute biggest party animal I have ever encountered.
May 12th, 2004 08:07 PM
polksalad69 That's pretty damn cool. These are not my photos below, I just happened to find them while surfing webshots. The guy who took them was at the Big Show last week as well.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/71914699/71915989FppdNJ

http://community.webshots.com/album/71914699ABfhLL