ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

May 1969... days before passing
Very special thanks to the annonimous donator ;)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bianca's Troubles Return to archive
May 11th, 2004 06:47 AM
Nellcote Landlord: Make like a
rolling stone, Bianca!

By HELEN PETERSON
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Give her shelter? Not on Park Ave.
Bianca Jagger was slapped yesterday with an eviction notice by her landlord, who contends the pad isn't her primary residence.

The human rights activist and ex-wife of Rolling Stone Mick Jagger is suing the landlord of 530 Park Ave. for $20 million, claiming water leaks and toxic mold have made her apartment uninhabitable and hurt her health.

"The irony of the claim they are making is that they say she doesn't live there and we say, 'How can she live there?'" said her attorney, Ryan Goldstein.

Jagger told the Daily News she was shocked that her landlord would try to evict her for not living in an apartment she contends is hazardous to her health.

"This is a harassment," Jagger said. "What is my crime? That I stood up to them?"

Jagger moved into the 18th-floor, two-bedroom apartment near E. 61st St. two decades ago. Since last summer, she has paid her $4,600 monthly rent into an escrow account.

"I'm homeless. All of my property is contaminated," Jagger said.

She said she's become highly sensitive to dust, chemical products and air-conditioning. "I have symptoms similar to pneumonia," she added.

Goldstein said Jagger has been unable to live in the apartment for two years and has been forced to stay with friends or in hotels.

A lawyer for the landlord did not return a call for comment.

May 11th, 2004 07:41 AM
egon terrible, just terrible!
May 11th, 2004 03:17 PM
Mel Belli Yep, I'm all broken up about Bianca's real-estate tribulations.