ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

May 1969... days before passing
Very special thanks to the annonimous donator ;)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey & JB!!! (nsc at all) Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 7th, 2004 10:24 AM
egon so you've done the 6000 posts per day, the emoticons, the MOVING emoticons, the posting of lyrics and the copying of posts...

Questions is, where do you go from here?

I know;

http://www.ryano.net/iraq/index.php

I'm off,

Have a good weekend you all.
May 7th, 2004 10:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
so you've done the 6000 posts per day, the emoticons, the MOVING emoticons, the posting of lyrics and the copying of posts...

I know;

I'm off,

LOL Egon...voice of reason fada!!
May 7th, 2004 11:08 PM
Fiji Joe "Questions is, where do you go from here?"

Hell that's easy...Disneyland
May 8th, 2004 01:00 AM
Sir Stonesalot I think Disney would give them benefits as a same sex couple, right?
May 8th, 2004 01:28 AM
beer
quote:
egon wrote:
so you've done the 6000 posts per day, the emoticons, the MOVING emoticons, the posting of lyrics and the copying of posts...

I know;

I'm off,

Egon, why do so many hate our favorite beer? please explain why. how could anyone hate those little green bottles?
May 8th, 2004 02:24 AM
Jumacfly

OMG!!! :P
May 8th, 2004 06:25 AM
egon
quote:
beer wrote:

Egon, why do so many hate our favorite beer? please explain why. how could anyone hate those little green bottles?

It's THE question that keeps me awake at night beer.
May 8th, 2004 09:49 AM
nankerphelge Is that Joey in the green tights??
May 8th, 2004 09:54 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yes Nank...and that is JB tenderly offering to do magic with his wand.
May 8th, 2004 09:55 AM
nankerphelge Howe enchanting!
May 8th, 2004 06:13 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
beer wrote:

Since you said that, and I always wondered the same damn thing........

WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? WHY?!?
May 10th, 2004 02:27 AM
Jumacfly
May 10th, 2004 02:11 PM
Joey

{{{{{{{{{ JACKY }}}}}}}}}}}}}
May 10th, 2004 03:11 PM
jb Please explain the post...what type of donations are they looking for? Can I wear a sign?
May 10th, 2004 03:15 PM
Joey " Muskrat Love
Captain & Tennille
Words and Music: Willis Alan Ramsay "

" Muskrat, Muskrat, candle light
Doing the town and doing it right in the evening
It's pretty pleasing
Muskrat Suzie, Muskrat Sam
Do the jitterbug out in Muskrat Land
And they shimmy... Sam is so skinny

And they whirl and they twirl and they tango
Singing and jinging a jango
Floating like the heavens above
Looks like Muskrat Love

Nibbling on bacon, chewing on cheese
Sam says to Suzie, Honey, would you please be my Mrs.
Suzie says yes with her kisses
Now he's tickling her fancy, rubbing her toes
Muzzle to muzzle, now, anything goes as they wriggle,
Sue starts to giggle "

May 10th, 2004 03:20 PM
jb Joey, I have a lipoma on my right flank...
May 10th, 2004 03:22 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, I have a lipoma on my right flank...

May 10th, 2004 03:24 PM
Joey " Joey, I have a lipoma on my right flank... "

{{{{{ googling }}}}

" Lipoma Excision

GOHAR A. SALAM, M.D., D.O., Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan "

" Lipomas are adipose tumors that are often located in the subcutaneous tissues of the head, neck, shoulders, and back. Lipomas have been identified in all age groups but usually first appear between 40 and 60 years of age. These slow-growing, nearly always benign, tumors usually present as nonpainful, round, mobile masses with a characteristic soft, doughy feel. Rarely, lipomas can be associated with syndromes such as hereditary multiple lipomatosis, adiposis dolorosa, Gardner's syndrome, and Madelung's disease. There are also variants such as angiolipomas, neomorphic lipomas, spindle cell lipomas, and adenolipomas. Most lipomas are best left alone, but rapidly growing or painful lipomas can be treated with a variety of procedures ranging from steroid injections to excision of the tumor. Lipomas must be distinguished from liposarcoma, which can have a similar appearance. (Am Fam Physician 2002; 65:901-4,905. Copyright� 2002 American Academy of Family Physicians.)
A patient information handout about lipomas, written by the author, is provided on page 905.

A PDF version of this document is available. Download PDF now (4 pages / 95 KB). More information on using PDF files.

Lipomas are slow-growing, nearly always benign, adipose tumors that are most often found in the subcutaneous tissues.1 Most lipomas are asymptomatic, can be diagnosed with clinical examination (Table 1) and do not require treatment. These tumors may also be found in deeper tissues such as the intermuscular septa, the abdominal organs, the oral cavity, the internal auditory canal, the cerebellopontine angle and the thorax.2-4 Lipomas have been identified in all age groups but usually first appear between 40 and 60 years of age.5 Congenital lipomas have been observed in children.6 Some lipomas are believed to have developed following blunt trauma.7 "

May 10th, 2004 03:25 PM
jb This is not related to my chronic pain, but was an added bonus .....apparently a non-cancerous pea like ball of fat...
May 10th, 2004 03:27 PM
Joey " apparently a non-cancerous pea like ball of fat... "

I was called that at the bars Friday Evening ...............TWICE !

WTF ?!?!

May 10th, 2004 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" apparently a non-cancerous pea like ball of fat... "

I was called that at the bars Friday Evening ...............TWICE !

WTF ?!?!

That was funny!!!
May 10th, 2004 03:53 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

That was funny!!!

I would like to caress your kneecaps
May 10th, 2004 04:51 PM
egon
quote:
jb wrote:
Please explain the post...what type of donations are they looking for? Can I wear a sign?

May 10th, 2004 06:17 PM
Jumacfly Just kidding JB... nothing else i think..

thanks to Bloozehound for the first link !!

here s another one...frow Swiss i guess..
May 10th, 2004 09:14 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
May 11th, 2004 09:36 AM
jb
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

May 11th, 2004 09:45 AM
Joey

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/archive/covers/0,16641,1101791217,00.html
May 11th, 2004 09:49 AM
jb Joey, I remember the media portraying that as the Who's fault.....
May 11th, 2004 12:28 PM
Joey " Joey, I remember the media portraying that as the Who's fault..... "

Yes my Jewish Brother .......................

I was a sophomore in High School that December and it was THE topic of discussion the next morning in our car pool and throughtout the day . Indeed , we had sundry discussion groups whilst remonstrating on the effects this tragedy might have on the next year's Presidential Election .

It also was a direct cause of Pete Townshend's plunge into Drugs and Despair over the next few years .....Highlighting with the following gig :

http://www.rockpalastarchiv.de/rn8_e.html

Shiver ..........................................

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky T .

May 11th, 2004 12:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot So, Joey & JB, tell me...what does the gay community think of interfaith gay marraiges? Are you guys outcasts by the rest of the gay couples because one of you is a Jew and the other isn't?

That would be wrong. If you guys love each other, a little thing like religion shouldn't get in the way. You have to be true to yourselves.

And where did you get those fairy outfits? I need to know so I can avoid shopping there.
Page: 1 2