ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will Mick Jagger make an honest woman of L'Wren Scott? Return to archive
16th May 2007 07:30 AM
moy Will Mick Jagger make an honest woman of L'Wren Scott?
by RICHARD SIMPSON - More by this author »
Last updated at 22:00pm on 15th May 2007

His marriage to Jerry Hall famously collapsed after he had yet another affair.

But could it be that Mick Jagger is once again flirting with the idea of tying the knot?

The Rolling Stones singer has become increasingly domesticated in the arms of his towering girlfriend L'Wren Scott, who he has been dating for five years this week.

In recent weeks the pair have spent many hours - and many hundreds of thousands of pounds - designing a new interior for a £6 million house they bought last summer in London.

Yet while Sir Mick has been increasingly happy lately to pose alongside 6ft 4ins L'Wren on various red carpets, she has never until now shown off such a dazzling ring on her engagement finger.

The couple have posed for the first time together with L'Wren showing off the gigantic gem on a left hand draped almost possessively round the 5ft 10ins singer's rather lower shoulder.

A friend of the singer's suggested that since Sir Mick is so private about his personal life, the first the public or indeed his managers would hear about a marriage would be after it had happened.

"Mick's really not the sort to have some kind of engagement. If they were going to get married, they would probably just do it.

"Yet it is interesting that L'Wren has on this occasion - a very public event in New York - decided to wear a ring on her engagement finger so obviously."

Though a spokesman for Sir Mick said last night that the pair had no plans to marry, the friend added:

"At the New York party L'Wren even seems to be showing the ring off by draping her hand over Mick's shoulder as the camera bulbs were popping.

"If they are not engaged, then they are certainly happy for the world to think they are.

"They are both savvy enough to realise what speculation such a pose may attract."

Sir Mick and the rest of the band will next month embark on a tour of Europe culminating in London in August - on the last leg of their A Bigger Bang world tour which has become the highest-grossing tour of all time.

As such the 63-year-old will be spending increasing amounts of time in London where his four children with Jerry Hall live.

In a peculiar arrangement, Sir Mick has spent the past four years - while not on tour - living in an apartment at Claridges Hotel in Mayfair.

The famously parsimonious singer decided last year that the hotel bill (when it reached in excess of £1.5 million), could be better spent on a permanent property in London.

Jagger still owns two flats in the property next door to his former marital home where Miss Hall resides in Richmond.

But his plans to live there with L'Wren appear to have disintegrated with Jerry feeling the arrangement would be at best uncomfortable.

It was against that complex background that Sir Mick bought the £6 million home in one of the most exclusive addresses in London last July since which time interior designers have been furiously employed modernising it.

16th May 2007 11:29 AM
luxury1 whenever Mick is in a quest to win back a love, there seems to be a flurry of press around said "subject"...
16th May 2007 11:35 AM
MrPleasant

Honestyyyyy
16th May 2007 02:47 PM
texile poor lwren, spinning her wheels..
it'll never happen.
but hey,
who knows?
16th May 2007 04:03 PM
glencar It'll probably happen at some point. Mick's 64 in 2 months & he obviously loves her.
16th May 2007 04:09 PM
Saint Sway is "make an honest woman out of her" code for "operate to remove her penis"?
16th May 2007 04:11 PM
glencar Howe? More Botox???
16th May 2007 04:25 PM
Saint Sway I'm pretty sure botox only removes wrinkles
16th May 2007 04:31 PM
glencar I thought it would just even out the skin down there...
16th May 2007 04:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought it would just even out the skin down there...

that would probably only work if her penis is really tiny
16th May 2007 04:38 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
is "make an honest woman out of her" code for "operate to remove her penis"?

didnt realize she had outy instead of a inny. micks goin be fucked if she doesnt have it removed. maybe he's just gettin married cuz he cant get it up anymore? old cock!!!
16th May 2007 04:49 PM
Saint Sway sometimes she looks like a trani, sometimes she looks like a a dude in drag

this is one of the prettier photos of her

16th May 2007 04:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm pretty sure botox only removes wrinkles

True, I got a shot in my penis, and have had a hard on since!
16th May 2007 05:12 PM
luxury1 you know, I always defend Mick's hetero-ness when people start in with the gay and bisexual rumors, but now even I am starting to , well,...
16th May 2007 05:16 PM
_Boomy_ Who gives a flying furr.

As long as he isn't dating a yak, I could care less about their personal relationships.

16th May 2007 05:40 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
sometimes she looks like a trani, sometimes she looks like a a dude in drag

this is one of the prettier photos of her

did he meet her at band camp?
16th May 2007 05:45 PM
pdog Mick should marry this woman.... She takes pics of herself, that's awesome!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
16th May 2007 05:46 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
you know, I always defend Mick's hetero-ness when people start in with the gay and bisexual rumors, but now even I am starting to , well,...

agreed.

it goes without saying that Mick could - and has - done a whole lot better

she's very beard-like

Mick should only be with extreme hotties
16th May 2007 05:50 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Mick should only be with extreme hotties

Who's to say he's not?
17th May 2007 05:11 PM
fireontheplatter it would be nice if they got married i suppose...just so long as i get and invite

everybody say ow
17th May 2007 05:44 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
everybody say ow

She could take you over the rainbow!

The color of her eyes keeps changing!

It's seems funny when it gets too late....

Can't you hear me knocking?

17th May 2007 05:55 PM
_Boomy_ Now I know why Mick REALLY goes to cricket matches.

17th May 2007 05:59 PM
pdog team work...
17th May 2007 06:10 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

She could take you over the rainbow!

The color of her eyes keeps changing!

It's seems funny when it gets too late....

Can't you hear me knocking?

who is this girl?
she is pretty
17th May 2007 06:19 PM
_Boomy_ PERKS!!!!!!

18th May 2007 05:29 AM
throbby "SIR MICK, and the rest of the band".

Did Mick write this article?

The Frank Sinatra of this generation. This "lifestyles of the rich and famous" story is quite ridiculous.
18th May 2007 09:44 AM
GotToRollMe "She's always been honest with me, grandpa, sir."

18th May 2007 10:08 AM
Maxlugar I think she's pretty hot. She looks like Nina Mercedes.

She only looks like a trans standing next to a midget like Mick.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)