ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thompson destroys teh human Hindenburg (nsc) Return to archive
15th May 2007 07:20 PM
Riffhard So Micheal Moore that piece of shit,lying scumbag,hypocritical fucktard,darling of the George Soros radical left crowd of morons,asshole of the highest order,and......did I mention hypocritical lying sack of shit? Well anyway this asshole fuckhead wanted to challenge Fred Thompson to a debate and with one 30 second video slapped that fat fuck down! You have been served asswipe!!

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=611

Say hello to the next POTUS!

Riffy
15th May 2007 07:32 PM
fireontheplatter it sounds like you could use a good stiff jack and coke riffy.
what the hell good is name calling going to do at this point....we are all basically fucked.
it ain't you i'm worried about...its the fucking polar bears.
who would have thought in just a few [25-30] short years we would be at this point?
global warming is happening...and it is a big problem.
i guess you could look at it as a problem...we are encroaching on a lot of wildlife....
people fuck and have babies and use and need stuff and there ain't much we can do about it.
things need to be manufactured for this......
why the fuck do people have to live in such huge houses on a thousand acres?

i dunno..................go figure
15th May 2007 07:47 PM
fireontheplatter can you imagine how things will be in another 15-20 years....
hell maybe everybody from california will move to nebraska to be with joey...that is where he if from??????

cali is so overcrouded...its sick. but then again who wouldn't want to live there...sunshine all the time...the eagles band and arnold.

everybody say owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
15th May 2007 08:01 PM
lotsajizz hey riffy, watch the spittle.....
15th May 2007 08:02 PM
fireontheplatter everybody on this planet needs to recycle their cans and plastics and newspapers and bottles and just about anything else that can be reused....
15th May 2007 08:03 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
hey riffy, watch the spittle.....

watch it.....
15th May 2007 08:05 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

you got any better ideas?
15th May 2007 08:06 PM
sirmoonie Duck! Riffy's climbing the bell tower again!
15th May 2007 08:11 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Oh Jizzbot you misunderstand I'm not angry at all. On the contrary. I just like to call this asshole out for what he is. He is a hate filled lard ass of a man that hates his country. That's just the truth of it. I laughed out loud when I saw how thoroughly he was destroyed by Mr. Thompson.

Shouldn't you be over at the Falwell thread bashing the dead?

Riffy
15th May 2007 08:17 PM
lotsajizz should you not be over at the Franco memorial, praising his progressive policies?
15th May 2007 09:39 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Shouldn't you be over at the Falwell thread bashing the dead?

Riffy

Ha! he's already been there, done that!
15th May 2007 10:02 PM
lotsajizz Frankly, I kinda liked Franco...he saves Spain from a fate worse than death....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)