ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones to release"The Biggest Bang" 6/12/07 (and Stones to play Poland) Return to archive
15th May 2007 06:46 PM
_Boomy_ There's a catch however...not everyone will be able to go to the store to get one. Unless you have a Best Buy in your town.

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=407440

The Rolling Stones will return to Poland for the first time in nine years during their upcoming European tour, which begins on June 5 in Belgium. The July 25 date at Warsaw's Sluzewiec Hippodrome substitutes for what would have been the band's first show in Ukraine. The Stones have played in Poland on only two other occasions: in 1967 at Warsaw's Palace of Culture and in 1998 in Chorzow. In other news, the band will release a new DVD, The Biggest Bang, exclusively at Best Buy on June 12. The DVD will include over seven hours of Stones concert footage and interviews, six songs released for the first time on DVD, six other songs that have never been released in any format, duets with Bonnie Raitt, Eddie Vedder and Dave Matthews, a tour documentary and much more.

15th May 2007 07:02 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
..six other songs that have never been released in any format...

Very interesting. Probably the covers?
[Edited by _Boomy_]
15th May 2007 07:13 PM
fireontheplatter i didn't purchase 4 flicks, but i am looking forward to this one.
not that best buy thing again...oh well. they have reasonable prices.

thanks for posting that.
15th May 2007 07:13 PM
Gimme Shelter Cool, cannot wait for June 12th!!!
15th May 2007 07:34 PM
Daethgod what about us Aussies ?

get it together Mick
or Im gonna tell Keith

15th May 2007 07:53 PM
mrhipfl sweetness.
15th May 2007 08:24 PM
Spru Really happy to see Ed Vedder included here, as Pearl Jam is my second favorite band, and I was at the Pittsburgh show. Vedder is one of the greatest and most underappreciated rock stars of this era and of all-time for that matter.
15th May 2007 09:37 PM
glencar Best Buy again? Interesting. I bet I'm the only one who buys one at the store near work on Opening Day!
15th May 2007 11:24 PM
The_Worst
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
duets with Bonnie Raitt, Eddie Vedder and Dave Matthews

HUMILIATION....
16th May 2007 01:32 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
There's a catch however...not everyone will be able to go to the store to get one. Unless you have a Best Buy in your town.

And I suppose no Best Buy present in Holland?
16th May 2007 03:24 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Best Buy again? Interesting. I bet I'm the only one who buys one at the store near work on Opening Day!

There's hundred of suckers like you, I'm one of them!

Here's hot girls with suckers!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Edited by pdog]
16th May 2007 05:56 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
six other songs that have never been released in any format.

Well Well (take 2)
Well Well ( dub version)
Well Well (P Diddy Remix)
Extreme Western Grip ( Will I Am remix)
Extreme Western Grip ( Disco mix)
Extreme Western Grip ( with Chuck leavell solo)
16th May 2007 06:17 AM
corgi37 Dont worry, Daeth. We'll get it here as well. Otherwise, Ebay i guess.

But, and i have to ask, what the fucking hell is the attraction to Dave Matthews?
16th May 2007 06:31 AM
winter Dave Matthews will somehow ruin the whole dvd - I still cringe when I think of him singing Memory Motel on the Bridges Tour. Dude sucks!

wintah
16th May 2007 04:15 PM
glencar I liked it myself but enough's enough already. Next time around they'll have that John Mayer moron.
16th May 2007 04:32 PM
Saint Sway lets all get on our knees and pray that this duet doesnt show up on the dvd

16th May 2007 04:55 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
lets all get on our knees and pray that this duet doesnt show up on the dvd

Um, is that, like, f'real?
16th May 2007 05:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Um, is that, like, f'real?

sadly, its 100 % real.

they dueted on Wild Horses

he's a big star in China. Bigger than Sai Wong even.
16th May 2007 05:10 PM
luxury1 didnt that little Chinese dude totally fuck it up or something along those lines...I seem to remember Fiacso, with a capital F.
16th May 2007 05:11 PM
Throwaway
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Well Well (take 2)
Well Well ( dub version)

LOL
16th May 2007 07:01 PM
Spru Seeing the Asian guy with Mick gave me the idea that at some point in the future they needed to do a deut with William Hung. The greatest act in music history with the worst. How bout that?
16th May 2007 07:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
lets all get on our knees and pray that this duet doesnt show up on the dvd

Amen!
16th May 2007 09:14 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I liked it myself but enough's enough already. Next time around they'll have that John Mayer moron.

John Mayer is AWESOME!

AWESOME!
[Edited by mrhipfl]
16th May 2007 09:45 PM
Mel Belli Mayer is a huge talent, but he's content to be a lightweight. He knows his audience would much rather hear "Your Body Is A Wonderland" than a song like that one. So that's what he does. I don't think he's cynical about it; I think he sincerely likes crap.
16th May 2007 10:40 PM
fna69 i'm sure nothing can get worse than hearing Mick and Justin Timberlake sing Cry Me A River together.
17th May 2007 11:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
fna69 wrote:
i'm sure nothing can get worse than hearing Mick and Justin Timberlake sing Cry Me A River together.

have you ever heard about " Goddess in the Doorway"??
17th May 2007 04:59 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

John Mayer is AWESOME!

AWESOME!
[Edited by mrhipfl]

i can't deal with this guy....his voice sucks
17th May 2007 08:32 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Well Well (take 2)
Well Well ( dub version)

above the rim.
18th May 2007 06:51 AM
Bob Tamp still have my doubts this will be out by June 12th. There is no word about the contents, nor is it mentioned on the Best Buy web site. We knew about Four Flicks for at least 6 weeks before it hit stores.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)