ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: web page construction gurus??? Return to archive
15th May 2007 12:56 PM
Starbuck anyone out there do webpages?

i am looking at setting up a webpage for a very good and extremely sexy beatle tribute. i have one quote for between $500-$2500, depending on how elaborate and downright funky the page is, plus $125 a year for the domain. is this the going rate or is the guy trying to sell me swampland in egon's backyard? how much should i expect to pay?

anyone willing to take me on? will you accept cheep beer and gay sailor photos as your commission? anyone? anyone?
15th May 2007 02:11 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Angiegirl knows a thing or two about doing webpages, but I don't think she will accept gay sailor photos as commission...
15th May 2007 02:21 PM
Fiji Joe You should expect to do it yourself...what are you?...retarded?
15th May 2007 02:21 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You should expect to do it yourself...what are you?...retarded?

Well he is retarded for sure.
15th May 2007 03:11 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Well he is retarded for sure.

SSC...why so harsh? i am totally not feeling the love from you lately.

i expect that type of thing from feej...he's had a thing for me for years...but you?
15th May 2007 03:12 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

i expect that type of thing from feej...he's had a thing for me for years...but you?

Just kidding. I still love ya.
15th May 2007 03:12 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

You should know better: you should come to Bono.
15th May 2007 03:14 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

You should know better: you should come to Bono.

Can one of the admins please kick that Bono guy of the board?
15th May 2007 03:24 PM
BONOISLOVE " Do we need a change??? "

15th May 2007 03:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
" Do we need a change??? "

Yes we do. No more Bono. Please start your own MB. Thank you.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
15th May 2007 03:28 PM
BONOISLOVE I need a hug.

15th May 2007 03:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
I need a hug.

Don't we all.
15th May 2007 03:41 PM
charlotte I pay 14.95 per month for 5.5GB of disk space also for Domain Name services...19.95 every two years
15th May 2007 03:45 PM
Starbuck charlotte!

grazi!

did you design your own page? if so, does it have anything to do with liquor, stones or grown men in wigs?
15th May 2007 03:48 PM
charlotte yep
15th May 2007 03:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You should expect to do it yourself...what are you?...retarded?

Websters says, that asking for help, designing a web page for a Beatles tribute band, is retarded!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
16th May 2007 12:05 AM
Starbuck
quote:
Websters says, that asking for help, designing a web page for a Beatles tribute band, is retarded!

???

webster says, "i am 34 and only 2 feet tall!"

16th May 2007 01:29 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

???

webster says, "i am 34 and only 2 feet tall!"

Webster? Wow, old school!
17th May 2007 12:12 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
anyone out there do webpages?

i am looking at setting up a webpage for a very good and extremely sexy beatle tribute. i have one quote for between $500-$2500, depending on how elaborate and downright funky the page is, plus $125 a year for the domain. is this the going rate or is the guy trying to sell me swampland in egon's backyard? how much should i expect to pay?

anyone willing to take me on? will you accept cheep beer and gay sailor photos as your commission? anyone? anyone?

$500-$2500 is normal for a personal, professional standard website methinks.

I'm a webdesigner and with the company I work for, we charge 90 euro per hour, meaning clients pay 4,000-7,000 euro total for a professional presentation website excl. any fancy Flash-design or extra applications. They do get access to our Content Management System so they can update the site themselves, and all sites are dynamic (working with databases as opposed to static HTML).

With extra wishes about interactivity (think user-applications for file-transfers, webshops etc.) add 5,000-10,000 to the bill.

BTW, if these photos are worth a lot in some markets, some people may be interested
17th May 2007 12:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
BTW, if these photos are worth a lot in some markets, some people may be interested

So I take it you will accept the pictures?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)