ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: question, NSC, but dylan content Return to archive
14th May 2007 10:05 AM
Moonisup Is there a really good boot of his current tour? a sbd or something, or from his last euro tour?

anyone

TIA

Rik
14th May 2007 10:16 AM
Gazza No soundboards of the recent tour (soundboards dont tend to circulate quickly anyway and the tour only ended 11 days ago!) but pretty much every show tends to get circulated in excellent quality. Most of them were torrented on dimeadozen, often within hours of the show finishing.
14th May 2007 10:48 AM
Lazy Bones With Birmingham being posted on Hunger City this morning, every show from the European leg has now been available via bt.
14th May 2007 11:10 AM
Martha Thanks to a wonderfully kind person who posts here often, I have most of the UK tour lying about my house! And...on the CD changer of course! I dig every show and am listening to a new one each day. Bob's most definitely on a roll....

:-)

Martha

14th May 2007 01:45 PM
Moonisup yeah that's true, most shows are in great audience!
15th May 2007 02:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Martha wrote:
Thanks to a wonderfully kind person who posts here often, I have most of the UK tour lying about my house! And...on the CD changer of course! I dig every show and am listening to a new one each day. Bob's most definitely on a roll....

:-)

Martha

You really should start a Bob Dylan message board!
15th May 2007 02:44 PM
Dan I have a killer quality San Diego '95 that my friend recorded that is on the short list to get transferred to disc. Unfortunately the "short list" is at about 500 recordings, and growing.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)