ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sell: 2 tickets Rome Return to archive
14th May 2007 06:24 AM
voodookeef I'm selling 2 tickets for the show in Rome - the seats are in section 1 PDC 1st row. Face value of course ;-)

-voodookeef
15th May 2007 06:07 AM
luca Hello...I'm interested but I would like to know what does it mean PDC.If is a good place we can close the deal!!
Ciao

Luca
15th May 2007 07:51 AM
voodookeef
quote:
luca wrote:
Hello...I'm interested but I would like to know what does it mean PDC.If is a good place we can close the deal!!
Ciao

Luca

Ciao Luca,

check this out for a map of the venue: http://74735.rapidforum.com/topic=107572601171&startid=3#757260117127697348

The seats I'm selling are on Ronnie's side in the green "C" first row next to the aisle.

As far as ticketone says these are the best seats because of the high stage (there would be 10 people in front of you)...

ciao, voodookeef
15th May 2007 08:50 AM
voodookeef tickets are gone
16th May 2007 09:03 AM
Rodney_King you guys need to up your post count. seriously.

this thread is dying. we're talking red dwarf dying here. not even pdog's naked teenagers could save this one.
16th May 2007 03:03 PM
voodookeef
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
you guys need to up your post count. seriously.

this thread is dying. we're talking red dwarf dying here. not even pdog's naked teenagers could save this one.

my post count "at home" (www.stonestreff.de) is at almost 2000 so I guess it would take some time to come close to this over here :-(
16th May 2007 03:05 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
you guys need to up your post count. seriously.

I agree. We should have an 1000 post minimum before being allowed to sell anything.
16th May 2007 03:07 PM
voodookeef
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I agree. We should have an 1000 post minimum before being allowed to sell anything.

jeez - that's not fair ;-)

but I see you have more than 3000 posts so maybe you can borrow me 997? :-]
16th May 2007 03:10 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodookeef wrote:

jeez - that's not fair ;-)

but I see you have more than 3000 posts so maybe you can borrow me 997? :-]

Nope, all mine .
16th May 2007 03:12 PM
voodookeef
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Nope, all mine .

ok, I give in - then you guys have to live with the fact that I'm a newbie here... thrown out at IORR - maybe I can transfer my post count from there to this board??
16th May 2007 03:14 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodookeef wrote:

ok, I give in - then you guys have to live with the fact that I'm a newbie here... thrown out at IORR - maybe I can transfer my post count from there to this board??

If you were thrown out at IORR, you will most likely be thrown out of here pretty soon.
16th May 2007 03:17 PM
voodookeef
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

If you were thrown out at IORR, you will most likely be thrown out of here pretty soon.

don't be so sure - the only thing I did was asking bv about signature settings. that's all. he was in a bad mood and just banned me. a friend (mariannerl on IORR) was banned, too, just because of asking why bv banned me. don't worry - I know how to behave
16th May 2007 03:18 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodookeef wrote:

don't be so sure - the only thing I did was asking bv about signature settings. that's all. he was in a bad mood and just banned me. a friend (mariannerl on IORR) was banned, too, just because of asking why bv banned me. don't worry - I know how to behave

Maybe I should ask the same question LOL.
16th May 2007 03:19 PM
voodookeef
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Maybe I should ask the same question LOL.

better don't ask ANY question in case you should want to stay an active board member there...
16th May 2007 03:37 PM
Starbuck voodookeef

do you know of any good anita pallenberg message boards around here?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)