ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ringo Starr "unimpressed" by Rolling Stones live Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10th May 2007 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

those who shows with zak and the ox were the most exciting since moon checked out...........

mojoman ............................

You are an EXTREMELY bright man .

Please ...... do not tell anyone , let us keep this just between ourselves , but you are rapidly , RAPIDLY becoming one of my favorite posters around here ..... I have got my eye on you .

Joey !
10th May 2007 11:24 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ron Paul is a douchebag. I hoep you're not endorsing him. All my respect for you will be lost.

Well... at least he's a constitutionalist douchbag. No presidential candidate is perfect (i.e Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, etc)
10th May 2007 11:31 AM
glencar A douchebag is a douchebag is a douchebag. Fuck that bastard!
10th May 2007 11:40 AM
Joey " ...Keith Richard's mum died recently in her '90s. Not sure whether the Stones' man's mum drank a lot. Betty did, and sadly still does even in her late '80s. Survival in the face of self-abuse must be something to do with the size of your liver. I read today that we need to work extra hard on stage because we are up against some little children with very small livers in the Best Live Act group in Mojo. We (and the Stooges, also nominated) will do so without booze, drugs or f**kng Zimmer frames. When Iggy can't kick the shit out you I'll stop performing with the Who and retire to my garden to read the memoirs of Chairman Humph. So. Enough news? Rock 'n' roll enough for you? Did you guess? That's right, I have a very large liver.

Sadly my favourite childhood buddy Jimpy hasn't been so lucky. He's in worse condition than my mother. Think of him. He was the inspiration for Real Good Looking Boy. "

http://www.petetownshend-whohe.blogspot.com/

10th May 2007 11:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
A douchebag is a douchebag is a douchebag. Fuck that bastard!

Well...we haven't had such a douchbag run for president since James Madison.

10th May 2007 11:42 AM
glencar I thot Elvis was the inspiration?
10th May 2007 11:43 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thot Elvis was the inspiration?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th May 2007 11:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thot Elvis was the inspiration?

Naw....just THE KING.
10th May 2007 11:47 AM
glencar Aye, taht he was. Until he died on a frigging toilet!
10th May 2007 11:47 AM
glencar Then again, I just murdered on the toilet!
10th May 2007 12:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels well....dying isn't always dignified....just inevitable.
10th May 2007 12:17 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
A douchebag is a douchebag is a douchebag. Fuck that bastard!

PLease elaborate. He's my first choice. 2nd choice is Tom Tancredo. Third choice can be Hilary Clinton for all I care.
10th May 2007 12:21 PM
glencar I watched him on CSPAN one morning. Under the guise of "Constitutionalism" he would destroy much of what is great about this country. I used to post on politics boards & I can tell you that those libertarians (aka Loonytarians) were the most smug, most self-righteous assholes I've ever seen. Ron Paul is a wack job. Tancredo's kinda creepy too although I agree with much of his border stuff.
10th May 2007 12:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >he would destroy much of what is great about this country.<

Like what?
10th May 2007 12:28 PM
Dan
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>he would destroy much of what is great about this country.<

Like what?

Republicans love their big government too.
10th May 2007 12:33 PM
glencar He wants to privatize many governmental functions. I know this initially sounds good but I've seen prviatzion up close & it sucks. There are no savings & even less accountability.
10th May 2007 01:47 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Ringo didn't bash the Stones' performance - he was just saying that he doesn't like watching a concert/live show as part of a large audience. And, quite frankly, I don't either.

I agree w/ you Gyp...I too often find myself watching the screens at the stadium...that is what they are there for...they should PPV every stadium show...I would love to be able to sit on my couch naked and watch the concert...drink...play w/ my iguana.

I much prefer the arena shows...AC was AMAZING...
10th May 2007 01:59 PM
glencar Iguana? Is that what they're calling it?
10th May 2007 02:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
glencar wrote:
Iguana? Is that what they're calling it?

Paranoid?!?!

10th May 2007 02:30 PM
Saint Sway Tampa,

how is your appreciation thread doing?

I believe it is time to revisit it!!
10th May 2007 02:36 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Tampa,

how is your appreciation thread doing?

I believe it is time to revisit it!!

Sway, I am so glad you asked. It's doing wonderful and the "big three" has decided it should go 5 pages. I'm very excited for the opprotunity and will try to make them proud.

Starbuck?!??!!
11th May 2007 04:54 AM
corgi37 Ahh Ringo. The worlds luckiest crap drummer.
11th May 2007 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Ahh Ringo. The worlds luckiest crap drummer.

Corgi is THE KING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th May 2007 06:57 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
He wants to privatize many governmental functions. I know this initially sounds good but I've seen prviatzion up close & it sucks. There are no savings & even less accountability.

Most government "functions' would be best undone whatsoever
12th May 2007 08:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Ahh Ringo. The worlds luckiest crap drummer.

Free-Ride-Ringo.

12th May 2007 08:45 PM
mojoman
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Most government "functions' would be best undone whatsoever

strict constitutionalism?
13th May 2007 03:31 AM
MrPleasant I'm sober.

Stop And Smell The Roses: that is one good album. It's somehow (forget the "somehow") better than any of Keith's solo efforts. I swear.

Where's the "mouse"?
13th May 2007 08:57 AM
fireontheplatter when i saw the 3rd show in hartford conn i was so far back and off to the side....when they began the show i believe i was under the influence of a sixer of gennesse and maybe 1 or 2 jack and cokes and 2 stadium hot dogs.
let me just say this....half way thru the second song, i was like thank god for big screens.
it kind of sux to have to watch the stones this way...

the baltimore show i was 7 rows from the small stage

second giants show i was 1st row b stage...and i was still looking up at the big screen.

[Edited by fireontheplatter]
17th May 2007 05:45 PM
_Boomy_ She don't come eee-zaaaaaaaaay..

You know she don't come eee-zaaaaaaaaaay.......

I don't ask for much, I only want lust, but ya know she don't come eeeeeeeeee-zaaaaaaaay!!!!
17th May 2007 05:54 PM
pdog
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
She don't come eee-zaaaaaaaaay..

You know she don't come eee-zaaaaaaaaaay.......

I don't ask for much, I only want lust, but ya know she don't come eeeeeeeeee-zaaaaaaaay!!!!

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)