ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
NFA
Photo sessions with DJ Jimmy and His Rolls Royce - July, 1964
© 1964 © NFA [Not Fade Aeay]
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What tickets will be left for the Pittsburgh public sale Return to archive
May 18th, 2005 11:15 PM
NeilJam I'm not in the fan club and won't pay $100 to join.

What options will I be left with for the Saturday public sale? I see that tickets in the $60 and $99 tickets are not available to new members. Does that mean all the tickets in that range are sold out or are some saved for the public sale?
May 18th, 2005 11:16 PM
glencar Nosebleeds, buddy!
May 18th, 2005 11:18 PM
NeilJam
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nosebleeds, buddy!

That's what I was expecting to get for $60. The question is whether or not I will even have that option on Saturday.

[Edited by NeilJam]
May 18th, 2005 11:21 PM
glencar Some of the otehr shows have sold out in less than an hour so I'd get up early were I you & get on line & buy whatever pops up. I was at the Pitt show last tour. It was in some kinda hockey spot...
May 18th, 2005 11:24 PM
NeilJam
quote:
glencar wrote:
Some of the otehr shows have sold out in less than an hour so I'd get up early were I you & get on line & buy whatever pops up. I was at the Pitt show last tour. It was in some kinda hockey spot...

Mellon Arena? That's where the Penguins played. I definitely plan on ordering as soon as tickets go onsale.
May 18th, 2005 11:39 PM
glencar That igloo thing...
May 19th, 2005 09:52 AM
NeilJam
quote:
glencar wrote:
That igloo thing...

Yeah, that's Mellon Arena

Can anyone else here help answer my question? Will there be any $60 tickets saved for the public sale?
May 19th, 2005 09:54 AM
Gazza I would imagine so, but $60 are few and far between from what I've seen so far
May 19th, 2005 11:41 AM
mmdog
quote:
NeilJam wrote:
I'm not in the fan club and won't pay $100 to join.

What options will I be left with for the Saturday public sale? I see that tickets in the $60 and $99 tickets are not available to new members. Does that mean all the tickets in that range are sold out or are some saved for the public sale?

NeilJam,

Go to www.pirates.com/rollingstones, the password is stones. I was able to get $60 seats through this presale. It's for Pirates season ticket holders. I am one, however you are golden as long as you have the password.
May 19th, 2005 11:58 AM
NeilJam
quote:
mmdog wrote:

NeilJam,

Go to www.pirates.com/rollingstones, the password is stones. I was able to get $60 seats through this presale. It's for Pirates season ticket holders. I am one, however you are golden as long as you have the password.

$60 tickets are gone from that presale. They don't even have that option available now to look for seats at that level. I wish I had seen the post in the presale passwords thread yesterday.

I guess I just gotta hope they saved some of those tickets for the public sale.

May 19th, 2005 12:15 PM
voodoopug there are not many $60 tickets available. Click on the stones link at www.soldierfield.net to get a sampling of how the tickets are spread out.

There will be plenty of high end tickets available as TM has created a false demand for stadium shows were more tickets will be eventually released.
May 19th, 2005 09:02 PM
Dan
quote:
NeilJam wrote:
I'm not in the fan club and won't pay $100 to join.

What options will I be left with for the Saturday public sale?

90% or more of the seats in the house have yet to be sold to anyone. I guess what you get depends on the luck of the draw and what you are willing to spend.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour