ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
NFA
Photo sessions with DJ Jimmy and His Rolls Royce - July, 1964
© 1964 © NFA [Not Fade Aeay]
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have a lot of accounts apparently Return to archive
May 18th, 2005 12:47 PM
Saint Sway whats the deal here? RS.com sent me this info:

Each Rolling Stones Ticket Purchase entitles you to four Virtual Ticket Fan Club memberships!
Send your friends to www.rollingstones.com/GAT where they will use these codes to activate their accounts,

and then it lists a bunch of codes (four of em)
what am I supposed to do with all these?
I assume I only need one?
May 18th, 2005 12:53 PM
mac_daddy you get one with each ticket you buy - have you been buying tix... and using the same email addy..? that could be it...

May 18th, 2005 01:16 PM
justinkurian I bought three tickets total and got four passwords.

I'm assuming you bought a ticket...
May 18th, 2005 01:28 PM
Saint Sway yeah I've bought 3 sets of tix and now have 4 passwords

I also gave in like a sucker and bought the platinum membership (I know, I know, I need help!) and got a password with that

I guess what I'm wondering is if they are all basically equal and for the same access - and if I have the platinum membership, do I even need to bother to use the other codes?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour