ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
NFA
Photo sessions with DJ Jimmy and His Rolls Royce - July, 1964
© 1964 © NFA [Not Fade Aeay]
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I landed floor seats in Philly! Return to archive
May 18th, 2005 10:25 AM
Steel Wheels Section 7! I hope there's a B-stage!
May 18th, 2005 10:32 AM
ResidentMule fuck

it kept giving me internal systems error - I coulda been in section 7 too

I tried for a half hour and got section 7 several times, but every time gives me an error

what the fuck TM
May 18th, 2005 10:33 AM
Steel Wheels Keep trying, man! Keep trying!
May 18th, 2005 10:36 AM
Gazza theres plenty there still. I just did a search with no intention to buy

if youre going for 4 @ "best available" be warned. Four together only seem to be on the first level to the side although you can get two together in the floor.

You can get $160 tickets in the 200's up the side and $90 seats towards the back in the 200's.

[Edited by Gazza]
May 18th, 2005 10:36 AM
ResidentMule I have been. I've landed floor seats at least a half dozen times and every time it says error and I lose them
fuck. why?
May 18th, 2005 10:37 AM
ResidentMule
quote:
Gazza wrote:
theres plenty there still. I just did a search with no intention to buy

if youre going for 4 @ "best available" be warned. Four together only seem to be on the first level to the side although you can get two together in the floor.

You can get $160 tickets in the 200's up the side and $90 seats towards the back in the 200's.

[Edited by Gazza]

you can get 160 tix in the middle of the floor too
May 18th, 2005 10:38 AM
Gazza maybe the system's busy although I cant imagine its too hectic as its only a presale

keep trying. hopefully for your sake others have having the same problem
May 18th, 2005 10:41 AM
ResidentMule can't even get back on ticketmaster now. whatever, if it don't work out I'll wait til the main sale and save the $100 rather than get frustrated
May 18th, 2005 10:42 AM
Michael I was getting sec 123 and sec 115,
for $160.
But I also am getting this
"internal error"
page when I try to buy!

Clearing cookies, etc, did not help.

I am thinking, the seats are not
alloted or sold?

Over at Dougs' there seems to be complaints
about this too.
May 18th, 2005 10:44 AM
Michael Anyone have the password for the
Philly- Wachovia venue pre sale?
May 18th, 2005 10:45 AM
gimmekeef Probably the ticket brokers jammin the system
May 18th, 2005 10:49 AM
gimmekeef Just tried the new memeber presale.Working fine...2 seats sec 5 row 7 $450 ea.....didnt buy
May 18th, 2005 10:49 AM
ResidentMule fuck. floor seats at the Stones i can afford and they won't let me get em. i hate ticketmaster
May 18th, 2005 10:58 AM
luxury1 HI all. Something is up with TM and all this presale stuff. Lots of people encountered internal problems with TM--I was lucky with that, however, at 10 sharp, I could not pull up anything better than Sec 114 or 124 for Wachovia, all floor seats were middle of the floor--and ALL THESE SEATS WERE 450.!!!! I dont know who is holding on to all those Sec 1-3 seats. Seems wierd. And no Rolling STones seating chart. I bit, and bought two in Sec 124, but have a nasty taste in my mouth at the moment...........
May 18th, 2005 10:59 AM
Nellcote Anybody get Hahtfud today using presale?
Any word on locations?
May 18th, 2005 11:10 AM
Steel Wheels From what I gather from local radio (WYSP), those front sections will be the giveaways.

Another idea - could this be part of the On Stage feature?

May 18th, 2005 12:40 PM
luxury1 I was thinking the same thing too, Steel Wheels, about the on-stage seating thing, but Wachovia in PA is an arena, and I think all the on stage seating hoopla is regarding all stadium shows--at least that is what MIck told me at the PC>
I just CAN NOT wait till they start that contest/sale/whatever--I can only imagine what a fiasco it is gonna be--and I will be one of those suckered into it all.
May 18th, 2005 02:07 PM
Steel Wheels You and me both, luxury. There's not a seat to be had in those front three sections at the Wachovia. The closest I found find was a 450 seat in section 4.

I know for a fact the on stage thing is going to be crazy - the wildest of the wild, the tops all time live musical experience.

For right now I'm happy with my section 7 seat.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour