ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
NFA
Photo sessions with DJ Jimmy and His Rolls Royce - July, 1964
© 1964 © NFA [Not Fade Aeay]
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bloozehound & Gypsy, check PMs!! Return to archive
May 17th, 2005 07:40 AM
Factory Girl
May 17th, 2005 09:59 AM
Factory Girl
May 17th, 2005 10:13 AM
Joey

Gyps ...................................

Check Your BM .................I mean ... PM !!!!!

Oh , ... NO !!!!!!

*************** END TRANSMISSION **************
May 17th, 2005 11:36 AM
Bloozehound replied
May 17th, 2005 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
replied

Transmitted ..................

" During the conversation about Timm Chiusano's wedding party Tom's wife, Penelope Chiusano called in. She wanted to talk about the party but Howard was more interested in finding out what she thought about Tom's masturbation ban. Ever since Tom recovered from cancer he has sworn off masturbating and hasn't done it since his recovery, over eight years ago. Howard also made fun of Tom because he believed that Tom made a pact with God to not masturbate if he survived cancer and Tom has always denied that. Today, Penelope told the truth though and said it was absolutely a pact with God. She said Tom really hasn't masturbated since then but she actually wishes that he'd take it up again. She said that Tom wants sex all the time and she doesn't always want it, so she wishes he took care of himself once in awhile. Penelope said that's why she likes that he plays golf because it keeps him busy. Penelope did say that she has made no pact with God so she can pleasure herself if she wants to. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

[Edited by Joey]
May 17th, 2005 12:23 PM
Factory Girl Bloozy, PM baby!
May 17th, 2005 02:37 PM
gypsy replied!
May 17th, 2005 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
replied!

For My Princess :

May 17th, 2005 04:32 PM
gypsy joey, I'm sure you have the latest Playboy by now.
Do Bai Ling's nipples scare you?
I am frightened of them.
May 17th, 2005 04:36 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, I'm sure you have the latest Playboy by now.
Do Bai Ling's nipples scare you?
I am frightened of them.

Gyps ..............................

It is by far the WORST PLAYBOY EVER !!!!!!!!!!

I mean , " Do Bai Ling " ?!?!?!?!

....are you friggin KIDDING me ?!?!?!?! I bet she has razor blades ( shiver ................ )

.....I tossed it away within minutes after perusing it !

Woman ....... you KNOW what I like :

......oh , she knows Ronnie !

Slappy ! ™
May 18th, 2005 11:12 AM
Joey " Famed movie critic, Richard Roeper came in today to promote his new book "Schlock Value - Hollywood at its Worst". He took over as Roger Ebert's co-host after Gene Siskel passed away but Howard said he likes the name "Siskel and Ebert" better and suggested they change the name of the show to "Siskel and Ebert with Richard Roeper". Roeper said he's been doing the show with Roger for five years now and he really enjoys it. Howard said he can't stand going to movie theaters anymore because they are filled with people who show up late, talk to each other or on their phones and bring babies with them. Richard agreed and said he hates thinking about all the germs in the theater with you. He said that he's spoiled now because he mostly gets private or semi-private screenings. Richard recently saw a screening of the new "Star Wars" movie which upset Howard because he was told he wasn't allowed to get a screening. Richard said the movie was pretty good and much better than the last two but Ralph Cirella said he's not going to support George Lucas since he put out those other two piece-of-crap movies. Howard got Richard to talk about his love life a little and Richard said that although he's 45 and has never been married it doesn't mean he's gay. He just likes his bachelor lifestyle and said he recently broke up with a girl. Howard joked that that is what "they" all say. Richard revealed that he slept with an A list actress and briefly dated a B list actress but wouldn't say who they were. Howard took a couple of guesses, including Dakota Fanning, but Richard wouldn't say (although he joked he got Dakota before she got famous).

RANDOM ROEPER COMMENTS:

— Richard recommends the new horror film "House of Wax" because it's one of the very few R-rated movies that shows gore and nudity. Richard said he misses nudity in movies nowadays. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour