ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
NFA
Photo sessions with DJ Jimmy and His Rolls Royce - July, 1964
© 1964 © NFA [Not Fade Aeay]
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway 2 tickets needed Return to archive
May 14th, 2005 10:45 AM
voodoopug Hey Guys,

I need two tickets anywhere in the house except for the $450's for my wife and I at Fenway 2 can a kind soul help me out?????

Cheers,

John
May 14th, 2005 10:57 AM
Gazza both shows appear to be sold out according to TM, so hopefully someone will have extras
May 14th, 2005 11:01 AM
Mr Jimmy Yeah... they do look like they're sold out but don't give up hope. It's always worthwhile to check back for the next few hours because strange things can happen and seats start to pop back up. Don't give up hope voodoopug. I'll let you know if I find something.
[Edited by Mr Jimmy]
May 14th, 2005 12:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
both shows appear to be sold out according to TM, so hopefully someone will have extras

thanks a bunch guys...this will be our first vacation since my little boy came along, so we are really looking forward to this!
May 14th, 2005 12:32 PM
Gazza do you have to buy a full price ticket for the pug too or does he get in for free?
May 14th, 2005 02:39 PM
Angiegirl Maybe you can get the pug in for free if you wear dark sunglasses...

[Edited by Angiegirl]
May 14th, 2005 02:39 PM
NHStonesfan I need 4 tickets.

This morning all my clicking was IN VAIN
May 14th, 2005 05:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
do you have to buy a full price ticket for the pug too or does he get in for free?

the little guy, along with the honorable pugs will remain in chicago during the boston trip with their grandma!
May 16th, 2005 10:27 AM
Mr Jimmy Hey voodoopug!!!

Someone just alerted me to the fact that floor seats are popping up for the 23rd (second show at Fenway) RIGHT NOW. I just tried ticketmaster and was offered floor seats but they are the pricy ones.

Just thought you might be interested. Check it out.
May 16th, 2005 11:19 AM
Saint Sway hey I'd like to get in line here too - as I'm in desperate need for a pair of Fenway tix for opening night as well.

not trying to cut out Voodoo Pug (I'm very partial to Crowes fans!) - I hope he gets a pair for he and the missus. Just adding my name to the list if anyone has extras to sell.

thanks
May 16th, 2005 11:21 AM
Joey

< -------- both shows appear to be sold out according to TM, so hopefully someone will have extras

Thanks Little Buddy !

J. FLY !

|
|
|
|
|
V
May 16th, 2005 04:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

< -------- both shows appear to be sold out according to TM, so hopefully someone will have extras

Thanks Little Buddy !

J. FLY !

|
|
|
|
|
V

Thank you for your loyal support Joey!!!!!!!!! STILL NEED TWO!
May 17th, 2005 11:15 AM
voodoopug i still need two...anyone got extras yet?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour