ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
NFA
Photo sessions with DJ Jimmy and His Rolls Royce - July, 1964
© 1964 © NFA [Not Fade Aeay]
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pre Sale for Philly Return to archive
May 12th, 2005 11:14 AM
Boo Hi All,
First time poster here, was wondering if anyone knows when the pre sale date for Philly is?
Any help would be appreciated.

Peace
Boo
May 12th, 2005 11:17 AM
mac_daddy i ont see anything yet, but bookmark this page - when it is available, that page will have the info first...

then click the "more info" link next to the philly venue and you will see the specific information...

May 12th, 2005 11:46 AM
Boo thanks alot dude,peace,boo
May 17th, 2005 08:36 AM
Boo Hi all,

What is the password forthe philly pre-sale? anyone please!!

Peace
Boo
May 17th, 2005 10:07 AM
Steel Wheels I find the seating chart to be confusing. I just want two god damned tickets. All this password/$100 membership/voodoo spell and wishful thinking is raising my stress and anxiety to new levels.
May 17th, 2005 10:26 AM
Boo So are you saying that we have to pay $100 to get in on the presale?

WTF!!!

Peace
Boo
May 17th, 2005 11:19 AM
Gazza you pay $100 to join the fan club and get a presale access code for up to four tickets - however its refundable if you dont buy any tickets using that method

alternatively, you can join when the pre-sale starts and they add $100 to the cost of yur purchase.

The instructions are on the official site.

Trust me, for all its faults it gives you far better options than taking your chances in the public sale does
Pick your price range and see what you can get. The most expensive 'hot seat' tickets arent necessarily the 'best available'
[Edited by Gazza]
May 17th, 2005 12:59 PM
Everybody s Lucifer
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Trust me, for all its faults it gives you far better options than taking your chances in the public sale does

after paying 100 dollar that's the least you may expect!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour