ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just In!!! The new stage design for stadiums Return to archive
05-16-02 03:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It won't be an octopus, it will be a very cool and attractive design, just check it out:

IN ROCK WE TRUST
05-16-02 04:31 PM
Honky Tonker That's great!
05-16-02 04:34 PM
Jaxx looks like alot of room for mick's onstage shenanigans.

BTW, is that ~dollar sign~ ramp configuration a friggin joke or a coincidence???
05-16-02 06:51 PM
CousinCocaine Great idea !!

Since my first Stones gig in 70 they always had the highest prices. Way back it was 20,- DM (and that was alot in those days).

Sometimes it's not easy (to stay loyal) . .
05-16-02 08:49 PM
Joey " I sit lookin' round , I look at my face in the mirror ;

I know I am worth nothing .....without you .

And like , one and one don't make two .....one and one make one ;

And I'm looking for , that free ride to me ....I'm looking for you ....................I'm searching for yoooooooooouuuu ! "

I call you all............A Bargain -- The best Joey's ever haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Bargain !!!!!!! Bargain !!!!!!! Bargain !!!!!!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.