ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rollingstones.com (hot air?) Return to archive
05-15-02 05:34 PM
steel driving hammer Been poking around and finding alot or all who ordered tickets through rollingstones.com are having worries as to ticketmaster will not accept these tickets and the password now to the membership site to the official rollingstones.com site does not work. But I paid just over 500 dollars for 2 tickets for the United Center and got a confirmation from rollingstones.com but their thank you email was extremely confusing so I called ticket master to confirm my order and they had no record of it.

Is rollingstones.com & Ticketbastard one in the same?

Anyone have to join rollingstones.com for $90 in order to get tickets like me?

And why would the official members site be down in time of bloom?

Don't worry Marko.
05-15-02 06:04 PM
voodoopug rollingstones.com collects orders for a few days and then books them in the order they were received through ticketmaster on their block of reserved seats they have, so dont worry about the hand of fate holding you down.....you are confirmed for tickets
05-15-02 06:28 PM
Open G
"" Anyone have to join rollingstones.com for $90 in order to get tickets like me?
Is rollingstones.com & Ticketbastard one in the same?""

I checked my online statement for the credit card I used to buy both Rolling stones fan club tickets and my Sam goody getaccess tickets.

These are how the charges appear on my statement as shown in capital letters below.

GET ACCESS @CC.COM
The get access membership fee appears as a separate $60 charge

TM *ROLLING STONES
The tickets purchased through Get access appear as a ticketmaster(TM) purchase

ROLLING STONES.COM
The Rolling stones club tickets appear as one complete transaction which includes the $95 club membership fee and the price of the ticket all combined and don't appear to be a ticketmaster transaction, but then again who knows.

I just wish they would hurry up and tell us where the Fan club tickets are located. I am taking them for their word that the tickets are indeed "from the Fan Club's reserved block of GREAT seats"....It's all relative i guess so they could be anywhere.

[Edited by Open G]
[Edited by Open G]
[Edited by Open G]
05-15-02 06:42 PM
midnightmagic I can't wait to see this fullfillment order and get some info. from them. They say I am confirmed to the Aragon Ballroom. They should fullfill tomorrow being it 7 days as they say.

Good idea to check cc company website.

Paul
05-15-02 09:10 PM
steel driving hammer Thanks for the words of wonder to simply state it.

I actually should of known rollingstones.com is probably higher in the hand of fate than ticket master. Prolly Ticketbastard is honored to have rollingstones.com as their mate.
Just a bit worried thats all.

Voodoopug Just Wanna See Your Face in Chicago w/ Marko.
Were staying at the Red Roof Inn 1113 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove.
Would be honored to meet you since you lived in Charleston IL just 40 South of me.
May you reccomend the Exaliber or the Halakahiki bar?
Maybe The Double Door or The Checkerd Board Lounge?
Never been to the quadruple 4.

Yeah I need to get out more eh?

Man this is what it's all about.
Stones friends who share the same feeling you never met.

Call it a bond call it what you may for I live Stones day to day.

Got those Nothing Blues.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.