ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Give me the Lowdown! Return to archive
05-15-02 02:02 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! I'd like to congratulate everyone who has scored tickets so far for the shows! It looks like I'll be doing Fedex Field and Nashville and maybe one or two more, if I can. I've just been sitting back and watching all of this beautiful madness unfold in the last week. There's nothing like the Stones going on tour to really make life exciting! Man, the anticipation is fucking crazy! That's half the fun, just waiting and waiting. I bet there ain't a day goes by when eveyone that hangs out here finds yourself daydreaming of the day when the show finaly gets here! This is going to be one long summer that's for sure. Ok, I need a little input from you guys on securing tickets for the DC show. Unfortunately, where I live in Virginia, the tickmaster outlet won't be selling tickets for the DC show. It's fucked up, I can buy for just about everywhere else except the Washington area. Anyway, it looks like I will have to try and get them online or by phone. Do you guys have any suggestions on what is the best way to get through? I've never had to buy online before so I'm just wondering what are the chances of scoring. I just have a dial-up connection, no high speed or anything so I'm hoping this is going to work out. Also I'm going to be buying three tickets and I've seen on another message board that it is easier to get through if you request two or four tickets, any thruth to this? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh! The Rambler from Brussels in now blaring from the stereo, time to fire this spliff up and daydream some more!
05-15-02 09:40 AM
Jaxx i usually do a combo of online and telephone. a few browser windows open and a redial button help out tremendously. DSL is alot faster than dialup. but high volume is high volume. unless you have connections, its the luck of the draw.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.