ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question about GetAccess tix Return to archive
05-14-02 08:10 PM
stonesgal1 Does anyone know (before I dump $60.00) if you get a choice of prices on tix purchased on GetAccess? I want to do the First Union Center and also the Vet in Philly and can't spend $160.00 on tix for the FU Center but still want good seats. I'm just not certain how all this works and if I should join tonight so I can get in at 10:00 tomorrow. Thanks.
05-14-02 08:44 PM
FIJI JIM Yes you will be able to choose your price. But not all price levels will be available.
05-14-02 10:39 PM
speter555 I went on there today for the Fleet ctr. shows and I could've gotten any seats I wanted.
05-15-02 09:30 AM
palmer42 do you get to see your seat location on sam goody/get access OR stones fan club OR neither OR both?
05-15-02 10:20 AM
voodoopug Just on sam goody, what actually happens is that after you go through their site, you get sent over to a ticketmaster page and it works just like a normal ticketmaster purchase where you can repeatedly choose which seats you want before you actually purchase. Be advised though, if you back out of the ticketmaster screen, you will not be able to get back into there and your sixty dollars will be wasted.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.