ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Got an extra on the floor.... Return to archive
05-14-02 10:13 AM
FIJI JIM for giants stadium. Sec 5, row 13, seat 10. If anyone is interested let me know. Ticket came to 108.30 and thats all I want. Will only sell to Stones fan so if your not a diehard fan dont bother asking.
05-14-02 10:33 AM
Riffhard Hey FijiJim,
Just wondering what the face value on that ticket is?I got a pair at the stadium show through a friend at Clear Channel.I ordered them on the 8th,and I'm wondering where my seats will be,roughly.My tix were $90.00 or $92.00.Is that the face value on yours?Those service charges are rather steep.
My next door neighbor may be intrested in that ticket,and yes he is a hard core Stones fan.My e-mail addy is in my profile.Thank's.

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
05-14-02 04:00 PM
Juha

Hi,

I am a Stones fan from Finland and I�m interested in the ticket. Please send me e-mail and I�ll tell you more.
05-14-02 04:34 PM
Jaxx i'd be very interested in taking that ticket off your hands as soon as you want to part with it....
05-15-02 03:57 AM
sergey
quote:
Juha wrote:

Hi,

I am a Stones fan from Finland and I�m interested in the ticket. Please send me e-mail and I�ll tell you more.

Hello dear friend from Finland. Can you tell me please if you know how much cost ticket for Helsinki concert in the
next year??? I'm from Moscow, Russia and i want to go in
Finland in the next year on Stones concert. And can you
answer on my next question how do you think at what hotel
they will stay in Helsinki? Also i want to tell you i'm
crazy Stones collector i'm very intresting about Stones
vimyl 7' singles in cover from Finland and original vinyl
Lp too. If you have anything for trade i can help you with
Russian editions on cd or vinyl i also have a lot video.
You can write me on my email: [email protected]
Best Wishes.
Sergey.
05-15-02 08:15 PM
letitrock What a wonderful thing you are doing. I only hope I am not too late. I know the face value was low because Mick put a 94.25 tag on the first 10 rows and then the $300 ones start. I will be in town for the event and would be everindebted to you if you were so kind to let me get that ticket. A friend of mine is coming in from germany and he would about die when I give him the ticket. I would not even have to sit there myself, the pure joy in his face would be my reward. You are a godsend, hope I have your heart.
PS If you want to go to any other show just let me know.
05-15-02 10:30 PM
TomL Wish I would of know Jaxx, I got two for Giants Stadium but the other is taken. Maybe. I have to get conformation from my brother-in-law, Section 129. If not your welcome to it. Me and Nanky are heading to Philly @ FUC.
05-16-02 07:43 AM
FIJI JIM Sorry all I gave the ticket to the first person that posted.
05-16-02 04:13 PM
Jaxx
quote:
FIJI JIM wrote:
Sorry all I gave the ticket to the first person that posted.

sure. what's fair is fair. i just wish i had more time to pop around more often to look for tix!

[quote]TomL wrote:
Wish I would of know Jaxx, I got two for Giants Stadium but the other is taken. Maybe. I have to get conformation from my brother-in-law, Section 129. If not your welcome to it.

hey toml, thanks for the sentiment. wish i had known too, its actually an afterthought.....although stadium shows are not really my scene, i figured since i'm heading that way i might as well maximize, thanks again, and keep me posted.
[Edited by Jaxx]
05-16-02 04:18 PM
voodoopug You should be very proud of helping a fellow fan and for doing the right thing, i salute you!

Lets hope all die hard fans do the same so we can all trade tickets and see as many shows as possible at face value!

John Gura
[email protected]
05-16-02 04:31 PM
Jaxx
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Lets hope all die hard fans do the same so we can all trade tickets and see as many shows as possible at face value!
John Gura
[email protected]

amen to that. i like that attitude myself!
05-16-02 04:47 PM
Juha

Hello again,

I�m still looking for one ticket to MSG and one to Giants Stadium. I�m ready to pay 100-150 $/ticket plus postage.
You can find my e-mail address from "profile".

Juha

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.