ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: That didn't take long....Roseland gone,MSG gone.... Return to archive
05-13-02 09:35 AM
Riffhard I tried in vain to get tix to Roseland.What a pain in the ass that was.I had the internet and the phone.No luck!Internet was clogged.Same story for the phone.If it wasn't busy I got a recording telling me to hang up and try again.It might as well have said "You're F@$%ed buddy!"
Oh well,It looks like I'll have to try other avenues.I'm in at the Garden and Giants at least!

Riffhard B5,SOL Roseland
05-13-02 09:45 AM
Nasty Habits I actually got ear time with a sales rep at 9:04 but tickets were already history. �Qu� lastima! I guess that the Tower is the next target. Trying not to engage in totally obsessive behaviour, but 'tis very hard.

05-13-02 09:51 AM
sandrew When is the public sale for the Tower? I haven't seen it listed in a while... Gone, I presume?
05-13-02 10:24 AM
Jaxx i got online a few min before 7 am here in denver and both MSG and Roseland appeared to be sold out within 10 minutes of the box office opening! what a zoo, as predicted. however, i am >confident< we will eventually get >what we NEED<. keep the faith!
05-13-02 10:27 AM
brandosnny I managed to get a pair for Roseland off the net. But by the time I completed the transaction, the Garden was sold out. These shows sold out so damn fast that there couldn't have been more than 100 or so on sale at Roseland, and a couple thousand at MSG.
05-13-02 12:39 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'm in at the Garden and Giants at least!

Riffhard B5,SOL Roseland

The list grows for the MSG Summit. So far you, me, moonlightmile, AZQB~, Cardinal X and Marko are all solvent. Who else is in?

FPM, C10 BL5 MSG?
05-13-02 01:04 PM
Maxlugar I'll be there.

I'll arrange for the Black Limousine. Just you Dirty Fuckers get to NYC. Little ol' Maxy will swing by and get you all in the Limo blasting Stones.

Hey, does anyone else here think they will have a video screen out in front of Roseland during the show? Didn't they do that in Amsterdam in '95? Mick says hello to everyone watching on the video outside during the Foot Tappers boot.

That would be cool.

Maxlugar C9, Blimp 5, Limo 15, MSG 50.
05-13-02 02:32 PM
Joey Don't forget your Uncle Joey is driving the damn thing . I need directions to MSG and Roseland .

Can Limousine drivers smoke Chiba ?????

" Limo me Ronnie "

Club Joey

The Joey , C9

05-13-02 04:19 PM
Jaxx
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
The list grows for the MSG Summit. So far you, me, moonlightmile, AZQB~, Cardinal X and Marko are all solvent. Who else is in?
FPM, C10 BL5 MSG?

i'm there.
05-13-02 04:41 PM
MRD8 Take heart you guys, they'll be back in NYC in January for two more nights at MSG and at least one if not TWO nights at the Apollo...that'll give your credit cards time to get healthy again before those tix go on sale!
05-13-02 08:26 PM
Riffhard The thought of this night will be keeping me awake till 9/26 at least!Then I won't be able to sleep all over again.Mark down that date(9/26/02).It is on that glorious night that Mick Taylor will be welcomed back into fold!Oh yes,my Stonsian friends,we shall all witness Ya-Ya's 2002!
Can you imagine the sheer importance and magnitude of that date?!Please think good thoughts about this possibility.If we all think properly maybe it will happen!
All that and a Limo too!Oh the glory of it all!!!
So it is posted,so it will happen!(fingers crossed)

Riffhard B5,MSG 50,Limo 15,Roseland SOL
05-13-02 09:13 PM
justinkurian Do you think there's a possibility that they'll add more dates here in NYC? Sept. 26, 28, and 30...Sounds like they can easily squeeze a few dates in there.
05-14-02 11:37 AM
Cardinal Ximinez What? Where the hell are they gonna squeeze anything into those dates? I really doubt that they are gonna play back to back nights....not anymore. They need that day in between to rest up, especially Mick.

Now Jan. is a different story. That's where you are gonna see most of the new dates added.
05-14-02 05:19 PM
~AzQb

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhhMMmmmmmmmmm...............

jANUARY is the month for shows to be added, but there IS the slight possibility of another MSG date being added in September.

Regardless, i'm thrilled at the prospect of not only hitting the earorgasmaZone at the shows but also meeting the most NotablyLuminous Maxlugar,SS,FPMc10, marko, POWJoey,jaxx, and maxmeister ; ) and anyone else with the guts to join us ; )

~~~A~~~

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.