ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith looks like a smurf in the header Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th May 2006 10:20 PM
the good What did they do to him in surgery?
17th May 2006 10:23 PM
MrPleasant You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!
17th May 2006 10:26 PM
monkeyman62 he looks like the grinch that stole christmas
17th May 2006 10:33 PM
LadyJane at least he's grinnin'

LJ.
17th May 2006 10:47 PM
GotToRollMe I'm tellin' ya, it's those hats...
17th May 2006 10:51 PM
MissJaneDoe I think you owe smurfs an apology.
18th May 2006 02:48 AM
FotiniD I think he looks very sweet and very fine for a man who's been in the hospital for several days and underwent surgery.
As a matter of fact, I think he looks just fine one way or another!
[Edited by FotiniD]
18th May 2006 02:55 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I think he looks very sweet and very fine for a man who's been in the hospital for several days and underwent surgery.
As a matter of fact, I think he looks just fine one way or another!
[Edited by FotiniD]

Your amazing uncle really is amazing (see: signature). Drawing has been my nightmare, because of my poor efforts; however, I got me some sweet chicks thanks to "the practice".
18th May 2006 02:59 AM
FotiniD
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Your amazing uncle really is amazing (see: signature). Drawing has been my nightmare, because of my poor efforts; however, I got me some sweet chicks thanks to "the practice".

Thanks a lot MrPleasant! If you click on the link in my signature you can see some other works he's done too. And he's a major Stones fan, we went together to see the Stones in '98 (Athens) and in '03 (Milan).

And don't fret about it - I'm no better in drawing either. All the good drawing genes were taken by Bill (my uncle) I always wanted to draw and make a comic book, but I can't even draw a straight line
[Edited by FotiniD]
18th May 2006 03:06 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Thanks a lot MrPleasant!
Don't fret about it - I'm no better in drawing either. Always wanted to draw and make a comic book, but I can't even draw a straight line

No... thank YOU.

About the drawing, it comes (basically) easily in me, actually; but this tropical weather is making me crazy.

I've got the Hots for a girl that I work with, but I'm terrified for her possible reaction. She's nice, and I don't think that I could deserve her.

Fuck these doubts. I admire ART because it makes me think about the possibility of something good.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
18th May 2006 03:38 AM
Highwire Rob I don't know but that red jacket is one zipper short of Michael Jackson circa 1983.

Keef... everything all right mate?

Just kidding.
18th May 2006 03:44 AM
FotiniD
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I've got the Hots for a girl that I work with, but I'm terrified for her possible reaction. She's nice, and I don't think that I could deserve her.

Fuck these doubts. I admire ART because it makes me think about the possibility of something good.

Hey, hey, hey: don't let self-doubt stopping you from trying it out. You're going to regret it later on, trust me It sucks!

It's better to try and see where it gets you, rather than wait till nothing happens and regret it later on. So go ahead and don't doubt a second!
18th May 2006 05:25 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat That's it! Keith is a smurf!
18th May 2006 05:34 AM
FotiniD There's no doubt in my mind that Chuck is THE smurf. Papa-Smurf!

See? It's startling!

18th May 2006 05:59 AM
gypsy
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
There's no doubt in my mind that Chuck is THE smurf. Papa-Smurf!

See? It's startling!

Come to think of it - we've never seen Chuck and Papa Smurf in the same room together...
18th May 2006 06:03 AM
erikjjf
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
I don't know but that red jacket is one zipper short of Michael Jackson circa 1983.

Keef... everything all right mate?

Looks líke the jacket he wore at Juilliard.
18th May 2006 06:33 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat In Dutch he is called "Grote Smurf" (Big Smurf), which is pretty stupid considering the fact that he is as small as the other little devils.
18th May 2006 06:35 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
In Dutch he is called "Grote Smurf" (Big Smurf), which is pretty stupid considering the fact that he is as small as the other little devils.

Perhaps "big" as in "old"? In greek, the adjective for "big" (=megalos) is used to show age as well. Perhaps it's the same with Dutch?
18th May 2006 06:39 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Perhaps "big" as in "old"? In greek, the adjective for "big" (=megalos) is used to show age as well. Perhaps it's the same with Dutch?

Now you ruined my joke!
18th May 2006 06:45 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Now you ruined my joke!

Sorry, I'm in smurfanalyzing mood
18th May 2006 09:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
18th May 2006 09:57 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

What's the point of posting the pic again?
18th May 2006 10:00 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

What's the point of posting the pic again?

The header changed!
18th May 2006 10:05 AM
gimmekeef He needs Johny Depp to break in a black jacket for him...Pink?....geeeeeessshhhhhhhhhh
18th May 2006 10:12 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

The header changed!

Duh!
18th May 2006 10:17 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
He needs Johny Depp to break in a black jacket for him...Pink?....geeeeeessshhhhhhhhhh

LOL! Oh man, Johnny's never gonna live this one down...
18th May 2006 02:14 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Sorry, I'm in smurfanalyzing mood

Too bad, it was my best joke so far this week.
18th May 2006 02:15 PM
Saint Sway I dont know where y'all are getting the smurf thing from...
certainly looks like Keef to me! In fact, he's looking a 100% Keeflike. Which is a damn good thing, considering.
18th May 2006 02:17 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I dont know where y'all are getting the smurf thing from...
certainly looks like Keef to me! In fact, he's looking a 100% Keeflike. Which is a damn good thing, considering.

Keef Smurf.
18th May 2006 03:27 PM
Highwire Rob Keef Keebler

I definitely think there's more of a Keebler Elfin look going there.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)