ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith asks Depp to break in his shoes for him Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th May 2006 09:57 AM
Gazza DEPP OFFERS RICHARDS SHOE SERVICE
Movie & Entertainment News © WENN.com All Rights Reserved
2006-05-17 15:33:45 -

THE ROLLING STONES guitarist KEITH RICHARDS has such a fan in JOHNNY DEPP, he asks the Hollywood star to wear in his shoes in for him.
And the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN actor, who famously drew on Richard's trademark appearance for his role as CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, is happy to help his idol out.

Richards' wardrobe designer ROBERT CARY-WILLIAMS says, "Johnny idolises Keith. Everyone knows Depp modelled his character in Pirates on Keith, so he's happy to oblige.
"The thing with Keith is that he doesn't like things to be new or too obvious.
"Sometimes you have to leave clothes about the place for him to find, as opposed to just offering them to him."

http://www.pr-inside.com/depp-offers-richards-shoe-service-r5428.htm
17th May 2006 10:02 AM
jb Embarrassing...like everything else about todays Stones, nothing is what it appears..."New" broken in clothes....Keith has reallybecome uncool. Just go to a fucking Salvation army thrift shop and you can get really broken in clothers-some are vintage too!!!
17th May 2006 10:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Embarrassing...like everything else about todays Stones, nothing is what it appears..."New" broken in clothes....Keith has reallybecome uncool. Just go to a fucking Salvation army thrift shop and you can get really broken in clothers-some are vintage too!!!

so far we have seen Keith walking with a man holding an umbrella over his head, he is letting people break in his shoes, and is climbing trees.....is he turning into Puffy?
17th May 2006 11:07 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Embarrassing...like everything else about todays Stones, nothing is what it appears..."New" broken in clothes....Keith has reallybecome uncool. Just go to a fucking Salvation army thrift shop and you can get really broken in clothers-some are vintage too!!!

not embarrassing at all.

quite the opposite actually.

Keith is just making Depp his bitch! Depp's made a killing off of impersonating Keith. Time for payback!

Keith's so cool. Basically he just calls up Depp and says "here's my shoes bitch. Send them back when they're properly broken in. And be sure to ship em back to me in a case of Jim Beam. Punk."

Its a cool move. Only Keith could pull it off.

although, JB, you might want to follow Keith's lead and send some crap to Pug to break in for you.
17th May 2006 11:38 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

not embarrassing at all.

quite the opposite actually.

Keith is just making Depp his bitch! Depp's made a killing off of impersonating Keith. Time for payback!

Keith's so cool. Basically he just calls up Depp and says "here's my shoes bitch. Send them back when they're properly broken in. And be sure to ship em back to me in a case of Jim Beam. Punk."

Its a cool move. Only Keith could pull it off.

although, JB, you might want to follow Keith's lead and send some crap to Pug to break in for you.

Good idea SS...the Pug can break in my new shoes and I too, can avoid the b listers and heal burns.Pug, I have some Prad loafers , size 11 1/2 headed your way. Pleae break in asap.
17th May 2006 12:02 PM
pdog I've been wearing my own shoes all my life, I'm a loser.
17th May 2006 12:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Good idea SS...the Pug can break in my new shoes and I too, can avoid the b listers and heal burns.Pug, I have some Prad loafers , size 11 1/2 headed your way. Pleae break in asap.

I wear size 13. Please forward them to Sway...he wears size 14 (womens shoes) so 11.5 should work just fine.
17th May 2006 12:16 PM
jb Sway has truly humiliated you and gotten "to you". Like him or not, he is a great edition to this site and I for one, I'm glad to have him here.
17th May 2006 12:25 PM
MemoFromTinaTurner
17th May 2006 12:31 PM
jb That filler/extensions Keith uses in his hair is great..As we know, he is alm ost totally bald on top...great work to his make-up team.
17th May 2006 12:33 PM
LadyJane
quote:
MemoFromTinaTurner wrote:

Nice pic.

Cool story.

LJ.
17th May 2006 12:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Sway has truly humiliated you and gotten "to you". Like him or not, he is a great edition to this site and I for one, I'm glad to have him here.

your grammar is humiliating. I agree, while I think Sway has much to learn, without spoils such as him, the "Diller Dry Cha Cha" era would be upon us and we would have no one to spar with. Granted he is not at the level of us or our former advesaries, now respected allies, Fiji, Maxlugar, pdog, etc, we must play the cards dealt and with the lack of activity or "quality posting" these days....Sway may be the equivilant of a "pair of twos", against a jack high...he wins the pot.
17th May 2006 12:37 PM
jb Sway has earned my respect as he has not been intimidated by your bullying tactics.
17th May 2006 12:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Sway has earned my respect as he has not been intimidated by your bullying tactics.

this is intimidating:

17th May 2006 12:44 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

this is intimidating:

yes...your playing harp on a large chair is a very frightening scene.
17th May 2006 12:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

yes...your playing harp on a large chair is a very frightening scene.

i recall that jeans were a bad choice that day, I developed a skin irritation due to sweat combining with movement. Thankfully, the excessive weight loss has enabled this event to no longer occur!
17th May 2006 12:51 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i recall that jeans were a bad choice that day, I developed a skin irritation due to sweat combining with movement. Thankfully, the excessive weight loss has enabled this event to no longer occur!

have you worn the cape recently? many, to my knowlwedge hated the sight of a large man impersonating Mick in the American-British cape you used in your act.
17th May 2006 12:52 PM
Saint Sway Puggles,

I dont see ANYONE at your gig. Did you routinely play to empty bars, pizzerias and childrens parks?
17th May 2006 12:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

have you worn the cape recently? many, to my knowlwedge hated the sight of a large man impersonating Mick in the American-British cape you used in your act.

It has been dry cleaned and is being stored in a "suit bag" in a temperature controlled closet. I must respect the cape and only use it when severe intimidation is necessary. Many hate the cape, but it also captivated hundreds!
17th May 2006 12:57 PM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:
That filler/extensions Keith uses in his hair is great..As we know, he is alm ost totally bald on top...great work to his make-up team.

i didnt know...obviously, i knew he was thinning out but how do you know he is 'totally bald on top'?

17th May 2006 12:59 PM
jb Please see hospital exhiting photos last week.....almost compltely thinned out on top. Very sad.
17th May 2006 01:01 PM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:
Please see hospital exhiting photos last week.....almost compltely thinned out on top. Very sad.

i saw all those pics and he is wearing a HAT in all of them except the one when he was coming out of the car it was all messed up didnt look 'TOTALLY BALD' to me...thin ya but not BALD ...

but wtf do i know...
17th May 2006 01:02 PM
jb
quote:
keefkid wrote:

i saw all those pics and he is wearing a HAT in all of them except the one when he was coming out of the car it was all messed up didnt look 'TOTALLY BALD' to me...thin ya but not BALD ...

but wtf do i know...

Oh...you are correct..it's not like a Mr. Clean head..but really thin. My apologies .
17th May 2006 01:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Puggles,

I dont see ANYONE at your gig. Did you routinely play to empty bars, pizzerias and childrens parks?

security keeps people about 10-13 feet from the stage. Sadly, you would not be on the "guest list". Please stop sending PM's as at this time I am not offering autographed pictures of "the cape". Even if I did offer them, it is not fair to your social live if you are required to pick up a few more shifts at McD's (on fries I am told?) to afford such a collectable (complete with C of A)
17th May 2006 01:07 PM
keefkid
quote:
jb wrote:

Oh...you are correct..it's not like a Mr. Clean head..but really thin. My apologies .

no need apolgize i get ya you are right real thin...

god he used to have such nice hair what a sin getting old suxsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
17th May 2006 01:10 PM
Saint Sway Pugs,
judging by the pics, if I did work the fry line at McD's, I'm certain we would of met by now.

I'm quite positive you could never afford keeping up with my lifestyle so you should lay off the burger shift jokes before you humiliate yourself even further kid.
17th May 2006 01:13 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pugs,
judging by the pics, if I did work the fry line at McD's, I'm certain we would of met by now.

I'm quite positive you could never afford keeping up with my lifestyle so you should lay off the burger shift jokes before you humiliate yourself even further kid.

Round 1 to SS!!!
17th May 2006 01:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pugs,

I am not on fries....I am on the grill.

Wishing you the best in your lifestyle, but I wouldnt change mine for the world...although we are beginning to consider moving again into a larger house (current house is 5700 sq foot under AC)
17th May 2006 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
keefkid wrote:

no need apolgize i get ya you are right real thin...

god he used to have such nice hair what a sin getting old suxsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Agreed..the guy had the coolest hair/look ever in rock....I am 43 and still have a l;ot..but I look at keith at 43, and he still had most....I worry everyday about it!!! I really do!!
17th May 2006 02:42 PM
keefkid ahhh dont worry about it, that might accelerate the process???

as for keef, better to be balding than FAT .... right??? he covers it well wit the head accessories...

haaaaa
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)