ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Maher on Keith Richards Return to archive
17th May 2006 02:27 AM
Poplar

"Airplane black boxes must now be made out of Keith Richards."

it was pretty damn funny.
17th May 2006 02:34 AM
pdog We should scrape Keiths skin, put it in pills and cure diseases.
17th May 2006 06:36 AM
Nellcote Bill Maher is pond scum.
17th May 2006 07:06 AM
Steel Wheels Bill is so unfunny. How many failed shows does he have?
17th May 2006 07:35 AM
corgi37 If anyone finds that unfunny, they need to have their testicles re-attached.

Brilliant shit!
17th May 2006 09:25 AM
Some Guy Sup P?
17th May 2006 09:33 AM
jb He is a brilliant, free thinker- and very funny imo!!!
[Edited by jb]
[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 10:01 AM
Nellcote He has jumped the shark, and is a pastie little troll.
Sorry JB.
However, your Heat has IT.
I told you they'd beat the Nets, who's your daddy?
Twoine pitched in, it's that Celtic green which is helping you.
Speaking of Boston, you will not have Doug Flutie to kick around anymore...go easy, I high-fived him at the B-stage at Fenway 08/21....
17th May 2006 10:18 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
He has jumped the shark, and is a pastie little troll.
Sorry JB.
However, your Heat has IT.
I told you they'd beat the Nets, who's your daddy?
Twoine pitched in, it's that Celtic green which is helping you.
Speaking of Boston, you will not have Doug Flutie to kick around anymore...go easy, I high-fived him at the B-stage at Fenway 08/21....

Flutie is to be commended on a great career...he alwasy will b remebereed for the "pass" against my beloved UM, but he was also a very productive player, and winner, at every level.
As for the Heat, we have played alright...Shaq needs to stepo it up if we have any chance against Detroit...and yes, Walker has come through big time(see Josh Beckett).
As for maher, he is a critic of both parties...he is even harder on the dems for beibg such patsies.....I like him!!
[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 10:39 AM
gimmekeef Flutie?...Since when do career backups hold press conferences to announce...they wont be standing on the sidelines anymore?
17th May 2006 11:11 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Poplar wrote:

"Airplane black boxes must now be made out of Keith Richards."

TOO TOUGH TO DIE BABY!!!!
17th May 2006 11:15 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
We should scrape Keiths skin, put it in pills and cure diseases.

Seriously. Instead of getting his blood changed, now he should be donating samples for the greater good of science!
17th May 2006 11:30 AM
gimmekeef Maybe he will do commercials for Dole or Chaquita with him from atop a tree!
17th May 2006 11:37 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I high-fived him at the B-stage at Fenway 08/21....

Dude, unless you're a midget, there's no way you high-fived Dougie.
17th May 2006 12:01 PM
pdog the only people who don't like Maher are people of the opposite politics. Does anyone expect a liberal to like Hannity or O'Reilly? Let's get real... Maher's HBO show is very succesful and popular.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)