ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heat smokes Nets Return to archive
16th May 2006 11:20 PM
sirmoonie I don't think its Shanty O'Neal leading this charge - its the Nets bougue-ass decision to go to gun and gun black Vince Carter. That guys will never win, 'cept in his own mind.

There were better ways to sink ball for the Nets.

Nice win anyway. Heat have good chance of getting Finals vs. Nashie-Suns or the German led Mavs.

Is it really only me and Josh that follows this stuff? NBA playoff basketball is about as exciting as athletics it gets, IMHMFO.
17th May 2006 12:16 AM
pdog Clippers still in it?
17th May 2006 01:07 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
Clippers still in it?

Hanging tough. I hate LA in any sense, but its kinda cool seeing such a perennial losing franchise score a couple. Brand is cool, Cassel is adept at his journeyman role, they got some game.

You didn't really give a rip did you?

How's the little, wee one?

Seen SheBaby recently? Is she really getting hitched? She is smoking, rhymes with toking.
17th May 2006 02:24 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Hanging tough. I hate LA in any sense, but its kinda cool seeing such a perennial losing franchise score a couple. Brand is cool, Cassel is adept at his journeyman role, they got some game.

You didn't really give a rip did you?

How's the little, wee one?

Seen SheBaby recently? Is she really getting hitched? She is smoking, rhymes with toking.

I give a shit, especially since they've been total losers, you gotta get behind them.
Lil one is great!
Have seen The Rat. We're supposed to do lunch sometime this year. I'm going to the wedding...
Smoking and toking, jeez that's Boston lyrics, repent.
17th May 2006 10:35 AM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I don't think its Shanty O'Neal leading this charge - its the Nets bougue-ass decision to go to gun and gun black Vince Carter. That guys will never win, 'cept in his own mind.

There were better ways to sink ball for the Nets.

Nice win anyway. Heat have good chance of getting Finals vs. Nashie-Suns or the German led Mavs.

Is it really only me and Josh that follows this stuff? NBA playoff basketball is about as exciting as athletics it gets, IMHMFO.

Another late night for me at the game..we didn't play well imo, but we didn't have to. I think Carter actually played well this series. Yes, he did, as usual, choke on the 2 free throws the other night,but overall, he played well this series...
The Heat are a very good, but not great team. Detroit is a great team playing very mediocre...I think they can and will step it up-particularly when they play us. Shaq will have to be on every night for us to have a chance...Wade is fantastic and Walker has actually played extremely well this series as has Haslem .
I was very surprised to see Dallas win both home games...Duncan, imo, has beem the best player in the game for the past several years..this may finally be the year Dallas gets by..but I would not put my $$$ on it yet...Even if they do lose, Tony Parker hgoes home and gets to bang Eva....what a consolation prize!!!
I am not very familiar with either Phoenix or LAC, so I will defer to your opinion on that series.

[Edited by jb]
17th May 2006 02:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Another late night for me at the game..we didn't play well imo, but we didn't have to. I think Carter actually played well this series. Yes, he did, as usual, choke on the 2 free throws the other night,but overall, he played well this series...
The Heat are a very good, but not great team. Detroit is a great team playing very mediocre...I think they can and will step it up-particularly when they play us. Shaq will have to be on every night for us to have a chance...Wade is fantastic and Walker has actually played extremely well this series as has Haslem .
I was very surprised to see Dallas win both home games...Duncan, imo, has beem the best player in the game for the past several years..this may finally be the year Dallas gets by..but I would not put my $$$ on it yet...Even if they do lose, Tony Parker hgoes home and gets to bang Eva....what a consolation prize!!!
I am not very familiar with either Phoenix or LAC, so I will defer to your opinion on that series.

[Edited by jb]

Phoenix should take LAC, based on experience, intensity and having Nash running the show. Neither team will get by the winner of Mavs-Spurs, though. I fear Nash may never get a ring.
17th May 2006 02:54 PM
jb Sadly, just like Marino!!!
17th May 2006 04:18 PM
sirmoonie The 1986 Celtics would rountinely field an all white team: Bird, McHale, Ainge, Walton, and Sichting. The 1986 Celtics are regarded by those who know The Score to be one of the best basketball teams ever, if not the best ever.
17th May 2006 04:29 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The 1986 Celtics would rountinely field an all white team: Bird, McHale, Ainge, Walton, and Sichting. The 1986 Celtics are regarded by those who know The Score to be one of the best basketball teams ever, if not the best ever.

They were very good..but show time got them almost every time...the black man was better imo.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)