ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: where can i get that Tshirt from that keiths wearing above? Return to archive
16th May 2006 09:37 AM
headshrinker its quality!!! anyone know?
16th May 2006 09:38 AM
headshrinker well its changed now but the 1 that says "too tough to die"
16th May 2006 09:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You have two options the tee Keith is wearing in that picture or the only official ROCKS OFF tee shirt with that image of Keith wearing that tee on the back with the caption "Rocks Off rules you bastards"
16th May 2006 09:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
16th May 2006 09:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The above is the original sketch, I can't find pics of the actual tee, we removed the rocksoff.org on the front
16th May 2006 09:51 AM
Gazza http://www.fuct.com/fuct002.php

You can still get medium sized versions of the "Too tough to die" tee but in different colours to the one Keith is wearing, which is sold out

Theres also a pretty cool "Even Tougher" Keith tee shirt on there too
16th May 2006 10:52 AM
GotToRollMe Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. Woohoo!
18th May 2006 11:21 AM
headshrinker they all suck!!! i want that original
18th May 2006 11:23 AM
Saint Sway I'm proudly wearing mine right now!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)