ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hyde Park Remastered Edition DVD to be released in Japan Return to archive
15th May 2006 09:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Remastered version of the legendary free Hyde Park concert held July 5, 1969. Includes footage of nine of the fourteen songs performed at the concert plus interview footage from Mick Jagger. In excelent audio and video quality

NTSC Format
Regional Encoding: 2
Encoding: MPEG-2

To be released in Japan on July 5, 2006!

16th May 2006 09:47 PM
FrankiePeppers Thanks for the info, but region 2 coding doesn't do me any good.
16th May 2006 09:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Nowadays most of the DVD players can play all regions, and formats (PAL and NTSC) you can also play it on your computer
16th May 2006 09:59 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
Thanks for the info, but region 2 coding doesn't do me any good.

MAKE IT WORK FRANKIE,AND BURN ME A COPY
16th May 2006 10:21 PM
glencar I believe all you have to do is burn a copy on your computer & then you're home free.
17th May 2006 05:42 AM
Jeep It'll be in stores in France next week also (may 23th), with a bonus of 3 unreleased songs (Mercy Mercy, Stray Cat Blues and No Expectations), intimate footage, interviews and 5.1 sound.

Thanks to Magic Mushroom F. for the info.
[Edited by Jeep]
17th May 2006 06:48 AM
lotsajizz one of their most embarassing performances...truly bad

17th May 2006 07:12 AM
corgi37 Thank fuck i never bought the dvd! This was the sole thing responsible for becoming a Stones fan. SHocking performance of not, it got me hooked.

Extra shit! I/v! 5.1!!!!!!!!!!

I will buy it. Oh yes, it WILL be mine.
17th May 2006 09:27 AM
Some Guy USA release???
17th May 2006 07:10 PM
Soldatti I have 3 copies of this show.
18th May 2006 08:56 AM
Bruno
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
one of their most embarassing performances...truly bad

I got shocked when I first saw it. The clothes are better than the music.

18th May 2006 11:46 AM
padre Out of tune guitars in 5.1!!!!! Now that's something!
A terrrible performance indeed, it was the first Stones' live stuff I saw as a teenager and I was shocked how bad the band I liked actually was on stage...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)