ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who Toronto December 16, 1982 DVD B&P Return to archive
15th May 2006 05:05 PM
MRD8 The Who
16th December 1982
Maple Leaf Gardens
Toronto
Ontario

This is the show from the night before Who Rocks America was filmed for release. According to the Concert File book it was filmed in case the live performance aired the following night ran in to any technical difficulties. They also wore the same clothes for video mixing for both nights.

Source: Unknown Generation Pro-Shot > SA Recorded DVD > PC Authored DVD
The Who:

Pete Townshend - Guitar & Vocals
Roger Daltrey - Vocals, Guitar & Harmonica
John Entwistle - Bass & Vocals
Tim Gorman - Keyboards
Kenney Jones - Drums
From time to time I get special things in and this is one of them! Send three blank DVDR's(name brand at least 8X) and a postage paid mailer...email me at [email protected] for details and artwork. U.S. only please. I forgot to mention that the DVD is in PAL format so you'll need a region-free player to view it...I bought an APEX at Wal-Mart for thirty bucks that will play anything!

[Edited by MRD8]
15th May 2006 05:44 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

[not as much fun when he isn't here]

15th May 2006 08:13 PM
Joey
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
The Who
16th December 1982
Maple Leaf Gardens
Toronto
Ontario

This is the show from the night before Who Rocks America was filmed for release. According to the Concert File book it was filmed in case the live performance aired the following night ran in to any technical difficulties. They also wore the same clothes for video mixing for both nights.

Source: Unknown Generation Pro-Shot > SA Recorded DVD > PC Authored DVD
The Who:

Pete Townshend - Guitar & Vocals
Roger Daltrey - Vocals, Guitar & Harmonica
John Entwistle - Bass & Vocals
Tim Gorman - Keyboards
Kenney Jones - Drums
From time to time I get special things in and this is one of them! Send three blank DVDR's(name brand at least 8X) and a postage paid mailer...email me at [email protected] for details and artwork. U.S. only please.

Thanks Bob .

B & P on its way ..................

Joeykins !
16th May 2006 07:16 PM
Joey
I am now so excited that I am typing this with me nipples .

Word .

Mmmmmmmmm ! Boots !

[cc:cc:ss ..... ss ! " ]
[Edited by Joey]
17th May 2006 07:43 AM
corgi37 I stole the VHS of the Toronto show back in 85. Fucking great stuff! The tape is totalled now.

Pity i live in God's country, otherwise, i'd be on this like a pig in shit.
17th May 2006 04:54 PM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

Pity i live in God's country, otherwise, i'd be on this like a pig in shit.

You are much loved by Joey
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)