ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bye For Now Stones Fans.... Return to archive
15th May 2006 04:08 PM
RollingstonesUSA I got word last night, that I will indeed be headed back to Iraq for round 3, I've already been fcukin' twice, I will be leaving FT. Jackson, SC next week. and I will def bring my Stones albums, Their what got me thru the crap in the first two trips! Altho, I don't agree with this war, I have to serve my Country, and protect Freedom...I have enjoyed meeting and talking with new Stones fans from all over world, had a blast posting some great bootlegs, and getting bootlegs from everyone who posted them, I will be back in several months, Altho, I will bring my labtop and get on and post every now and then, once again, thanks to all the Stones fans who make this site the best in the world! Till The Next Goodbye, Remember It's Only Rock 'N' Roll!

Sgt. 1st Class, Chris

P.S. I hope everyone has a kick ass time at their Stones Concerts, Joey blast The Who!

Thanks for all the support from everyone!
15th May 2006 04:12 PM
jb You are to be admired and thanked for your service to your/our country. God Bless and please be safe!!!! We all owe you a debt of gratitude and I shall pray for your safe return...The Stones will give you comfort as well "Through the lonely nights"....JB
[Edited by jb]
15th May 2006 04:13 PM
pdog God speeed and be safe!
15th May 2006 04:14 PM
nankerphelge Take care and see you when you get back.

Come to DC -- drinks are on me!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
15th May 2006 04:16 PM
Gazza Best of luck, stay safe and may all of you come back in one piece
15th May 2006 04:17 PM
Some Guy It was great meeting you and your partner silent Bob in Atlanta
15th May 2006 04:23 PM
Phog Best of luck to you. Be safe.
15th May 2006 04:26 PM
TampabayStone Take care and e-mail an addy if I can send anything, reading material, etc.

TBS
15th May 2006 04:36 PM
SweetVirginia Do you have partners to keep the bar going while you're gone?

Thank you for your service to our country.
We actually can't thank you enough.

If you need anything while you're there, ask us Rock Off folks..I'll bet you'll get it.

Be safe!

SV
15th May 2006 06:23 PM
Mel Belli Semper fi or be all you can be or whatever's appropriate for your respective service. You're doing a noble thing over there, and I wish you peace and safety!
15th May 2006 06:27 PM
the good Thank you very much for your service. And make that son a bitch Zarqawi a martyr, will ya?
15th May 2006 06:28 PM
Spru Best of luck buddy
15th May 2006 06:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG May you stay out of harm's way, Chris. And thanks for your "continuous" service to this country.
15th May 2006 06:35 PM
GotToRollMe Take care of yourself and get home safe. With a little luck you'll prove to be as indestructible as our boy Keef! Godspeed.
15th May 2006 06:35 PM
Honky Tonk Man You're doing a good job mate. The best of luck to you!
15th May 2006 06:39 PM
charlotte Alice would be proud...take care, write us when you get a chance
15th May 2006 06:42 PM
telecaster Thanks for your service

Keep in touch

Stay safe
15th May 2006 07:43 PM
Riffhard God bless Chris! Stay safe and thanks much for your service to our country and the world.

Riffy
15th May 2006 08:20 PM
LadyJane May God Bless you and keep you safe, Chris.

We owe you and all the servicemen/women such a tremedous debt of gratitude.

Gold rings on ya!!

LJ.

15th May 2006 08:36 PM
MikeyC613 Stay safe, crank some Sticky Fingers for some of the nice Iraqis.
16th May 2006 01:14 AM
Zack It is so wrong you have to go a third time. Triple jeopardy. Stay safe indeed.
16th May 2006 06:49 AM
Factory Girl Hey RollongStonesUSA!

Thank you for your bravery and for your service. I will pray for your safety and the safety of all involved.

It is tough to swallow going back the 3rd time. Godspeed.

Please continue to post here (your schedule permitting).

Your friend,

Factory Girl!
16th May 2006 07:44 AM
FotiniD Hey Chris!
Though I am completely opposed to the whole Iraq operation, war and the USA politics on many issues, I do wish you all the best. Stay safe and make it out there as violent-free as possible!
Take care!
16th May 2006 07:49 AM
LadyJane I think we ALL have common ground on this one!

Say a prayer for the common foot soldier
Spare a thought for his back breaking work
Say a prayer for his wife and his children
Who burn the fires and who still till the earth

LJ.
16th May 2006 08:05 AM
TomL Whoot Whoot..........Lets Drink....God Speed to ya.

16th May 2006 09:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl God speed! Please be back soon and well
16th May 2006 09:40 AM
vox12string Make sure you play the Stones nice & LOUD when you're over there & we'll see you when you get back
16th May 2006 09:49 AM
Moonisup Take care and stay safe!

Rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
16th May 2006 10:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I got word last night, that I will indeed be headed back to Iraq for round 3, I've already been fcukin' twice, I will be leaving FT. Jackson, SC next week. and I will def bring my Stones albums, Their what got me thru the crap in the first two trips! Altho, I don't agree with this war, I have to serve my Country, and protect Freedom...I have enjoyed meeting and talking with new Stones fans from all over world, had a blast posting some great bootlegs, and getting bootlegs from everyone who posted them, I will be back in several months, Altho, I will bring my labtop and get on and post every now and then, once again, thanks to all the Stones fans who make this site the best in the world! Till The Next Goodbye, Remember It's Only Rock 'N' Roll!

Sgt. 1st Class, Chris

P.S. I hope everyone has a kick ass time at their Stones Concerts, Joey blast The Who!

Thanks for all the support from everyone!

Be safe...come back home soon!
16th May 2006 05:27 PM
Scottfree Bless your heart, my family amd I are grateful for your service, this country and world owes you greatly....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)