ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Troops on US-Mexican border Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th May 2006 04:38 PM
sirmoonie If Momo Quadaffi - terrorist killer of innocent Americans - were to cross the Mexican border into California, George Walker Bush III would shake his hand. He might even hug him or something.
15th May 2006 06:00 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
pdog wrote:

Get one thing straight. Calif subsidizes America. Our state is the 5th or 6th largest econmic power in the world. My taxes leave my state never to be seen again. Don't try to convince me otherwise! Just say thank you and enjoy all the money California sends to the Feds to support your freedom and safety in this country! Unless you're not from the USA, than never mind. BUT!!! please come visit us, and spend lots of money going to Disneyland, Alcatraz, The Napa Wine Country or Yosemite! To only name a few of this state great places!

This is EXACTLY what my uncle says!!!!!!! (retired attorney now living primarily in Carmel and Palm Springs)

...I do love the wine country...
15th May 2006 09:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot >It it makes you feel better to pay taxes out your ass to support...<

Oh shit dude, pick yer fuckin' poison!

Our gov't wastes so much fuckin' money on such a myriad of ridiculous things, that to point at just one thing is completely moot. And I'm not making this a Lefty vs NeoCon thing. I think a person of any political persuasion can agree that our gov't(not just this admin...EVERY admin!)dumps more of our tax $$ down the toilet every week than most African countries make in a year...hell in FOUR years.

So while I understand where you are coming from...it's a fairly lame point when it's put into the proper context.
15th May 2006 09:52 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>It it makes you feel better to pay taxes out your ass to support...<

Oh shit dude, pick yer fuckin' poison!

Our gov't wastes so much fuckin' money on such a myriad of ridiculous things, that to point at just one thing is completely moot. And I'm not making this a Lefty vs NeoCon thing. I think a person of any political persuasion can agree that our gov't(not just this admin...EVERY admin!)dumps more of our tax $$ down the toilet every week than most African countries make in a year...hell in FOUR years.

So while I understand where you are coming from...it's a fairly lame point when it's put into the proper context.

True!
15th May 2006 10:49 PM
voodoodrew
quote:
jb wrote:

It a saavy Rove politcal move to strenghthen the base..no one else cares. Bush will bounce up a few points and the hate attack will begin on the dems...lok for the rep to seweep us again in the midterms...we don't stand a chance..we are truly a usleless party with no real leader.

JB, your despair on the left mirrors mine on the right. Unfortunately, American politics is in a bad state. These Republicans do not deserve re-election... much like most all of the national democrats (sans Joe Lieberman, who was viciously thrown to the periphery by his own party), they stand for nothing but their own power, which they've squandered to meaninglessness anyway. My only hope is that the democratic party, in its current form, will be completely killed off by the upcoming election and its impending losses (even if it picks up a few seats in the house, anything short of a takeover will be a loss considering the recent failures of Republican leadership in that chamber) and that by 2008 it will reemerge as a different, viable entity with new ideas and new leaders.

I am a conservative supply-sider that believes in aggressive American foreign policy (that doesn't necessarily mean the use of military force, but always means a general willingness to stand up for free market and democratic principles). I, however, hope that the day never comes where I am forced to decide if I will vote for the spineless Frist or dillusional McCain (a man who I respect but know would get steamrolled by the dems in pushing any agenda).
15th May 2006 11:06 PM
pdog In Bush's speech he talked about a soldier, who was not a citizen, fought in Iraq, got wounded and became a citizen. How about we make all the dudes hanging out on various streets join the military and go fight in Iraq...
I'm a friggin' genius! Good work, good pay, doing something for our country. If they don't like, send them on thier way back to wherever. Fuck this deporting shit!
15th May 2006 11:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey people! If something wrong comes soon between our conutries let me tell ya... I'm not involved

16th May 2006 12:07 AM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey people! If something wrong comes soon between our conutries let me tell ya... I'm not involved

You're are not only welcome in my country, but also my home!
16th May 2006 08:41 AM
Some Guy I missed the speech and from what I've seen on the news I really didn't
16th May 2006 08:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're are not only welcome in my country, but also my home!

You're the man pdog, thanks so much for the hospitality, I really appreciate it! Hope to meet you one day, probably in the next US leg
16th May 2006 10:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey people! If something wrong comes soon between our conutries let me tell ya... I'm not involved

you might be, after posting today's header!
16th May 2006 10:45 PM
sirmoonie That George Walker Bush III guy, he gave that speech.

Everyone is semi-happy, semi-sad for a few days.

Unless the media decides to run with it, I think we are done with the immigration "issue" for 3-5 years.

And the bottom line is we still know where to get good pinche and esconditos.

Mongita!
17th May 2006 12:14 AM
pdog The issue ain't over until November!
17th May 2006 12:32 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
The issue ain't over until November!

Dude, that issue is ovah. Right after he got done pardoning terrorists killers of America citizens, George Walker Bush III gave the first coherent speachism of his life. I give that fucking retard credit - at times, he read that prompter like he was weak-kneededical Jimmy Carter himself.

Dribble it dry, immigrationismness is a done deal - status quo - quo o' stat. Not even the liberal media can conjur up this dealie again. It's done. And no one really cared anyway.

Who fucking knows what Americans will debate come end of 2006 or 2008, to the extent he understood anything that was going on while he was goofing around as Prez, George Walker Bush III was and is done, historically, finally and with reality. And that is all that can be written about him.
17th May 2006 02:33 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
George Walker Bush III was and is done, historically, finally and with reality. And that is all that can be written about him.

It's going to take 20 years to fix his mess. How fucked up is it when we need a Democrat to be fiscally responsible, and make Govt. smaller?
17th May 2006 11:07 AM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

It a saavy Rove politcal move to strenghthen the base..no one else cares. Bush will bounce up a few points and the hate attack will begin on the dems...lok for the rep to seweep us again in the midterms...we don't stand a chance..we are truly a usleless party with no real leader.

No, really, enough. It wasn't a savvy Rove move. If anything this speech pissed off just about everyone. The base? Still pissed off enough to sit home in November. Next up on the tired Rove agenda, provided he's not in the pokey, will be fag bashing, attack the godless heathens and tell everyone their guns are in danger of being taken away and let's not dismiss a little ol' attack on Iran. You know, scare tactics. That's all they have left. The Republican experiment has failed and the sheep are finally waking up to that fact. Unfortunately it may take at least a generation to repair the damage done by them.

And if you're going to insist on this doom and gloom, please stop referring to the Democratic Party as "we". Thanks.
17th May 2006 11:09 AM
pdog Vote for me you LIVE, vote for them you DIE!
Worked last time!
Terror is the new Commie!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)