ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Troops on US-Mexican border Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th May 2006 12:15 AM
sirmoonie I'm telling you right now, if anyone trys to stop me from going to Mexico, I WILL exercise my 2nd Amendment rights. As I always do. Within the next 15 years (circa 2020), I will retire to Mexico and any friction in that respect, whether Anglo or Spicadainglish, will be met with predictably ugly results. I piss my witness.
15th May 2006 12:56 AM
Highwire Rob

More power to you sirmoonie! You should write about the experience when it comes, like a Fear and Loathing across the U.S. Mexico Border.

15th May 2006 03:11 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Within the next 15 years (circa 2020), I will retire to Mexico

At this speed by that time it will be part of the USA (keep and save this message foe a future reference LOL)
15th May 2006 09:46 AM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm telling you right now, if anyone trys to stop me from going to Mexico, I WILL exercise my 2nd Amendment rights. As I always do. Within the next 15 years (circa 2020), I will retire to Mexico and any friction in that respect, whether Anglo or Spicadainglish, will be met with predictably ugly results. I piss my witness.

Would you be going to Mexico illegaly?
15th May 2006 10:02 AM
jb I apologize to Voodoo for this ridiculous concept....rather than hurt innocent people trying to make a honest living, we should spend all the $$$ to inact this stupid, inept idea and instead, work with Mexico to solve this problem...
[Edited by jb]
15th May 2006 12:28 PM
Jumping Jack Have Pelosi and Hillary apologized to Fox yet for defending our border as mandated in our Consitution which they would like to do away with?
15th May 2006 12:45 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Have Pelosi and Hillary apologized to Fox yet for defending our border as mandated in our Consitution which they would like to do away with?

Fox News hates Hilary!!!
15th May 2006 12:58 PM
pdog I live Mexicans and all Central American Immigrants. They are for the most part very cool. I would even go as far as to say, except for breaking the laws to get into the USA, they seem to me to be more lawful than most other groups. These hard working continental neighbors of ours should be made to feel welcome. We need them, they make our country strong. These same people would be to not only work in the USA, but also defend this country. Alienating them is not a good thing.
When people break a law to feed their families, I for one can be very understanding.
What do I know, I only live and work with these same people that are treated as if they weren't human on the News networks.
15th May 2006 01:20 PM
Jumping Jack I am happy you pay taxes in California to support them and therefore walk the walk.
15th May 2006 01:36 PM
jb I have beautiful people working for me who are from other countries...working very hard to support their families. They are no different thean us..all immigrants searchijng for a better way of life for themselves and their families.
15th May 2006 01:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I have beautiful people working for me who are from other countries...working very hard to support their families. They are no different thean us..all immigrants searchijng for a better way of life for themselves and their families.

Do they look like Eva Longoria?
15th May 2006 01:46 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Do they look like Eva Longoria?

I have 3 hotties!!!! One wears tight jeans and no underwear sometimes!!!! I have had to close my door on occassions or sit down to avoid bonner embarrassment....it's the American fucking way!!!!!!!
15th May 2006 01:47 PM
MrPleasant Is this the "FUCK YOU" thread?
15th May 2006 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Is this the "FUCK YOU" thread?

Not to my knowledge.
15th May 2006 02:07 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
jb wrote:

Not to my knowledge.

DARN IT!!!!!
15th May 2006 02:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I am happy you pay taxes in California to support them and therefore walk the walk.

Get one thing straight. Calif subsidizes America. Our state is the 5th or 6th largest econmic power in the world. My taxes leave my state never to be seen again. Don't try to convince me otherwise! Just say thank you and enjoy all the money California sends to the Feds to support your freedom and safety in this country! Unless you're not from the USA, than never mind. BUT!!! please come visit us, and spend lots of money going to Disneyland, Alcatraz, The Napa Wine Country or Yosemite! To only name a few of this state great places!
15th May 2006 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Get one thing straight. Calif subsidizes America. Our state is the 5th or 6th largest econmic power in the world. My taxes leave my state never to be seen again. Don't try to convince me otherwise! Just say thank you and enjoy all the money California sends to the Feds to support your freedom and safety in this country! Unless you're not from the USA, than never mind. BUT!!! please come visit us, and spend lots of money going to Disneyland, Alcatraz, The Napa Wine Country or Yosemite! To only name a few of this state great places!

Get this straight, my 239k in taxes subsidizes a lot of things I dislike...but I pay it willingly.!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th May 2006 02:32 PM
Scottfree A country w/out borders is not a country....Come here legally, assimilate and learn to speak english....
15th May 2006 02:33 PM
Some Guy it looks like tonights speech is only allotted 20 minutes
15th May 2006 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
it looks like tonights speech is only allotted 20 minutes

It a saavy Rove politcal move to strenghthen the base..no one else cares. Bush will bounce up a few points and the hate attack will begin on the dems...lok for the rep to seweep us again in the midterms...we don't stand a chance..we are truly a usleless party with no real leader.
15th May 2006 02:47 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

It a saavy Rove politcal move to strenghthen the base..no one else cares. Bush will bounce up a few points and the hate attack will begin on the dems...lok for the rep to seweep us again in the midterms...we don't stand a chance..we are truly a usleless party with no real leader.

humiliating
15th May 2006 02:55 PM
jb yes
15th May 2006 03:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot Too bad no one gave a shit about border security before 9/11.

I myself, don't want to pay $47.00 for a quart of strawberries, or $23.00 for a head of lettuce.

Unless you are going to force people on the welfare and unemployment rolls to take the place of all the deported in the produce fields...I say leave 'em alone.
15th May 2006 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Too bad no one gave a shit about border security before 9/11.

I myself, don't want to pay $47.00 for a quart of strawberries, or $23.00 for a head of lettuce.

Unless you are going to force people on the welfare and unemployment rolls to take the place of all the deported in the produce fields...I say leave 'em alone.

I agree..I love iceberg lettuce with thousand Island dressing!!!
15th May 2006 03:36 PM
sirmoonie We are the world's largest importer of Mexican marijuana (I like Lower Sonoran green-stoke, myself). Its important not to forget that in all this debate.
15th May 2006 03:48 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
We are the world's largest importer of Mexican marijuana (I like Lower Sonoran green-stoke, myself). Its important not to forget that in all this debate.

True....
15th May 2006 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
We are the world's largest importer of Mexican marijuana (I like Lower Sonoran green-stoke, myself). Its important not to forget that in all this debate.

Teach the white boys to be Mexican!
15th May 2006 04:14 PM
Jumping Jack I went to grad school at Stanford and lived in Walnut Creek for 10 years until I realized I could double my standard of living by simply leaving the welfare state.

Rest assured, when the big one comes Californians will be whining for federal aid claiming no one told them not to build on fault lines just like New Orleans residents claim no one every told them they were negligent because they were living below sea level. Its the American way, expect others to pay for one's negligence. If it happens on Hillary's watch I wonder if the Dems response will be the same as it was to Katrina.

It it makes you feel better to pay taxes out your ass to support refugees from a country run by drug dealers stealing the profits of the country's natural resources I am happy for you. It pisses many of the rest of us off in a big way.
15th May 2006 04:16 PM
jb Some say love it is a river
that drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razer
that leaves your soul to blead

Some say love it is a hunger
an endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
and you it's only seed

It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of wakingthat never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
who cannot seem to give
and the soul afraid of dyingthat never learns to live

When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been too long
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winterfar beneath the bitter snows
lies the seed
that with the sun's love
in the spring
becomes the rose

[Edited by jb]
15th May 2006 04:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I went to grad school at Stanford and lived in Walnut Creek for 10 years until I realized I could double my standard of living by simply leaving the welfare state.

The state that supports the rest of the country. There's your welfare! W/o California this country wouldn't be shit!!! And ironically Mexico would've gotten all that gold in the 1800's.

quote:

Rest assured, when the big one comes Californians will be whining for federal aid claiming no one told them not to build on fault lines just like New Orleans residents claim no one every told them they were negligent because they were living below sea level. Its the American way, expect others to pay for one's negligence. If it happens on Hillary's watch I wonder if the Dems response will be the same as it was to Katrina.

Hoping for bad things to happen to people so you can be right about a bullshit stance. You make me sick. Let's hope no tragedy happens to you, I'd hate to be the person helping you. If your house catches on fire, tell them to let it burn, b/c you're not looking for any help. Something like 90% of the worlds population lives in areas that are prone to major natural disasters. Are you fucking high?
Those ignorant black folks in NOLA, they deserved to get fucked up, b/c they live there. I say Pfft to you, with much spit flying out!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)