ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC: Axl Rose' s new guitar player is Return to archive
12th May 2006 11:46 PM
Dan Some dude named Bumblefoot. They are onstage in NYC right now.
13th May 2006 12:46 AM
GimmeExile Dan, can you post the setlist once you get it?

I read that Axl is talking with Izzy again! If Izzy rejoins the band, the heart and soul of G'N'R will be restored...
13th May 2006 01:23 AM
Dan I found this, looks pretty predictable

1. Welcome To The Jungle
2. It's So Easy
3. Mr. Brownstone
4. Better
5. Live And Let Die
6. Sweet Child O' Mine
7. Knockin On Heavens Door
8. Madagascar
9. You Could Be Mine
10. The Blues
11. Out to get me, Bumblefoot solo
12. November Rain
13. My Michelle
14. Chinese Democracy
15. There was a timeo
16. Patience, Bumblefoot 2nd sol
17. I.R.S
18. Nightrain, Robin Solo
19. Paradise City
*Still being updated in real time..
Related page:
-New York concert page

http://www.mygnr.com/concert/2006/20060512/new_york_setlist.html
13th May 2006 01:38 AM
pdog There's some word of Slash possibly rejoining if Izzy goes... Tommy Stinson will be shitting his pants, he may lose his job too.
13th May 2006 02:27 AM
Dan Nah, this is it. This is the gig that puts all the reunion rumors to rest. For now. This is another cash and ego infusion for Axl before he disappears to work on Chinese Democracy for a few more years.
13th May 2006 03:04 AM
Altamont I had heard the Slash and Izzy rumors too.

I bet this show will be on Dime tomorrow.
13th May 2006 08:05 AM
corgi37 Man, its just like 1990 all over.
13th May 2006 10:06 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Dan wrote:
I found this, looks pretty predictable

1. Welcome To The Jungle
2. It's So Easy
3. Mr. Brownstone
4. Better
5. Live And Let Die
6. Sweet Child O' Mine
7. Knockin On Heavens Door
8. Madagascar
9. You Could Be Mine
10. The Blues
11. Out to get me, Bumblefoot solo
12. November Rain
13. My Michelle
14. Chinese Democracy
15. There was a timeo
16. Patience, Bumblefoot 2nd sol
17. I.R.S
18. Nightrain, Robin Solo
19. Paradise City
*Still being updated in real time..
Related page:
-New York concert page

http://www.mygnr.com/concert/2006/20060512/new_york_setlist.html

Look at that setlist...WARHORSES for chrissakes!
13th May 2006 12:29 PM
GimmeExile I don't think Slash and Duff will rejoin the band; they're currently working on Velvet Revolver's second album.

Izzy is a mystery. He has released several great solo albums but has never toured. Any communication between him and Axl is tenouus at best. The best thing we could hope for is a special appearance. Izzy would probably play the shows when GNR opens for the Stones.
13th May 2006 02:57 PM
Dan
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
I don't think Slash and Duff will rejoin the band; they're currently working on Velvet Revolver's second album.

Izzy is a mystery. He has released several great solo albums but has never toured. Any communication between him and Axl is tenouus at best. The best thing we could hope for is a special appearance. Izzy would probably play the shows when GNR opens for the Stones.

I don't think Izzy has much interest in touring or being in the public spotlight at all. But being a hired gun isn't necessarily out of the question either since he rejoined in 1993 for 5 gigs when Gilby Clarke was recovering from a motorcycle accident.
[Edited by Dan]
13th May 2006 03:12 PM
MrPleasant
13th May 2006 08:13 PM
kovach Izzy's done at least 1 solo tour, I saw him, had the guitar player from Georgia Satellites in the band (not the singer, the other one).
13th May 2006 09:13 PM
full moon Talk about a bunch of has beens. Get alife....
14th May 2006 07:06 AM
corgi37 I'm with ya FullMoon.
14th May 2006 10:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot Buckethead.

Bumblefoot.

So who's next in line? Boogerscrotum? Barnfinger? Bumperkneecap? Blinkyanus? Boingscapula? Bluntwrist? Blimppelvis? Buggyspine?

WTF?
15th May 2006 12:20 PM
Monkeytonk-man Yeah, bunch of has beens, but has anyone mentioned anything positive about the set list.

They only ever released THREE 100% studio albums, so the set list pretty much spreads across their recorded output, and also by my count they are playing about 5 or 6 brand new tunes, at least those from the as yet unreleased Chinese Democracy.

Don't think the Stones have managed to play six songs from a new release at one gig in some time.Probably manage to play that many new ones spread over an entire tour, so why not give the gunners a bit of slack

15th May 2006 12:33 PM
Saint Sway I walked past the Hammerstein around 7pm on Friday. The line stretched around the block. Hilarious collection of Axl wanna-be dirt bags in GNR black t-shirts and bandana's. It was like a time warp back to Heavy Metal Parking Lot.
15th May 2006 12:39 PM
GimmeExile I'd rather be a "has-been" than a "never-will-be," which is what most of the bands out there are now.
15th May 2006 12:45 PM
Throwaway
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I walked past the Hammerstein around 7pm on Friday. The line stretched around the block. Hilarious collection of Axl wanna-be dirt bags in GNR black t-shirts and bandana's. It was like a time warp back to Heavy Metal Parking Lot.

LOL
"Axl wanna-be dirt bags" fortunately have almost been wiped from the earth. Wonder if they actually know its not 1989 anymore.
15th May 2006 12:45 PM
Nellcote Hey Sway, was this guy there guarding the door?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEsktRiCXo&eurl=
15th May 2006 12:47 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Sway, was this guy there guarding the door?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEsktRiCXo&eurl=

I WISH!
16th May 2006 07:14 PM
GimmeExile
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)