ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Me and Mick Down The Tubes.... Return to archive
05-15-03 05:58 PM
telecaster My girlfriend calls me in a panic because she went to some website that tells you how succesful, etc you will be based on your first name. I started to worry until I saw Mick and I are in the same boat.

Me & Mick, down the shitter:

"Your name can produce quite a case of emotional sea-sickness. Tossed around through highs and lows, you can go from feeling positive one minute to negative the next. You neglect yourself to give to others finding it impossible to refuse a plea or quest. There is a danger of great disappointment in relationships since maintaining consistency and balance is a challenge. Rapid life fluctuations are always taking place, especially around the money supply. The instability produced by this name can be extremely unsettling and unhealthy. If you find yourself to be struggling to a great degree, see what options might bring more balance. Others who share this first name frequency include Willy Nelson, Mick Jagger and Dick Smothers"

Health: D
Financial Potential: D
Professional/Job Success: C-
Relationship/Compatibility: C-
Charisma/Sex Appeal: C
Communication Ability: C+

www.namepower101.com

I am sure it is all bullshit but if I were joey and josh I would be worried
[Edited by telecaster]
05-15-03 08:25 PM
LadyJane Man...although I agree it's total bullshit...mine was RIGHT on the MONEY!!

Fun link! Thanks, tele!!

LadyJ.
05-16-03 12:43 AM
Monkey Woman Total BS, but hilarious. Only C for sex appeal? Mick Jagger? They might have researched their subject before!
And Mick's name has us heartthrobbing, not sea-sick!
05-16-03 01:23 AM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I feel quite superior now.

Even more so than usual.

I grade out VERY well. All A's & B's. I'm honor roll material.

According to that new age nitwit...I'm DA BOMB!!!

But then again...we all knew that already.
05-16-03 01:28 AM
fmk438j Basicly, I've just been told I'm a dud. Great!

And to top the whole thing off:

"The influence is primarily feminine whether this name is used for a female or male."

05-16-03 04:21 AM
L&A No financial potential , but sex appeal

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003