ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Honolulu International Center, Hawaii - January 22, 1973
Richard Upper
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: olympia ticket needed pleeeease! Return to archive
05-15-03 04:45 PM
SheSaidYeah Hello all,

my name is Brett, and i am a regular over on the SHIDOOBEE board under the screen name "SheSaidYeah". I live in the US, and will be lucky enough to visit europe in July for a conference through my work (i am a gradute student at Penn State University). I have never been to europe before, and i will be traveling alone; but, I am going to try to go to the olympia show while i am there. even if i don't get in it will be so exciting to just stand outside, and hell, i will be in paris!!!!!!!

Anyway, if any of you hear of an extra ticket for sale i would greatly appreciate any help, my e-mail is:

[email protected].

thanks again for any help; even if i don't get into the show, i am a very tall, dark-haired american guy (age 25), with the stones tongue logo tattooed on my upper left thigh if you see me outside of the olympia say hello,i am very friendly, and maybe i can buy one of you a drink before the show just as a thank you for saying hello.

-SheSaidYeah (Brett)
05-15-03 04:59 PM
steel driving hammer Shit I'm feeling a bit jealous the Europeans are getting the Stones now.

But I'm sure you too were jealous when they opened in Boston.

They're really rocking in Boston!
05-15-03 05:02 PM
Moonisup wich shows did you attend Tony?/

BTW i am going to munich (with a little help from some friends!!)
05-15-03 05:38 PM
steel driving hammer Which shows? You didn't read my reviews?

Attended Comisky, Aragon and United 02 and United 03 both nights.

Are they comming to Holland? Close by? This is prolly The Last Time...
05-15-03 09:21 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Are they comming to Holland? Close by?

You're kiddin', right?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003